I just bought a 12 month membership only gave me me 4 months not 12

Discus and support I just bought a 12 month membership only gave me me 4 months not 12 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a 12 month membership it only gave me 4 9c54f0fb-9874-42b2-824f-7a9f71bb81d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jon Fouch, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Jon Fouch
    Jon Fouch Guest

I bought a 12 month membership it only gave me 4

:)

Jon Fouch, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you already had a Game Pass Ultimate subscription when you added the 12 months, it would convert the 12 month to Ultimate which gives you 4 months of Ultimate. The conversion is based on price. 12 months of Gold is equal in price to 4 months of Ultimate. In order to get the full 12 months, you would have needed to either cancel your subscription or wait for it to fully expire before adding the new code.
  3. ODST343 Win User

Xbox games with gold

Best thing to do is to wait it out,i bought a 12 month gild and it converted it to gamepass and it only gave me 4 months
  4. Jennierz Win User

Just bought new console. No free month gold.

I bought it from wal mart, but I just gave in and bought a 12 month gold membership today.
  5. SealingBear188 Win User

Gold membership not showing up

yes I was using gold on my only account it just disappeared and was trying to invite me to get gold when I already bought a 12 month membership redeemed just weeks ago. I put my 14 day trial that came my Xbox one s bundle in code to see if it would do and
    it let me do it as if I don’t already have a membership please fix this I payed 60 dollars for my 12 month membership
  6. Roto281 Win User

it wont let me play on xbl....

the same thing has happened to me, im assuming it takes a while for the xbox to realize i bought gold membership, but it wont let me play, just now bought gold membership (12 months)
Thema:

1. I just bought a 12 month membership only gave me me 4 months not 12 - Similar Threads - bought month membership

2. Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This...: Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 5bf9bcea-1d80-4616-bff1-e88b369aa77f
  3. I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code: I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days? 4bfb9a92-3a63-4507-b3df-ed32b6683751
  4. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  5. I bought 1 month ea access membership and....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1 month ea access membership and....: I bought 1 month ea access membership and I got charge 2 month??? d8f77092-d8f4-473a-b094-77f27b04b6eb
  6. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  7. I bought a xbox 3 month gold membership, however it says my memebership is limited? How is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox 3 month gold membership, however it says my memebership is limited? How is ...: I purchased a 3 month xbox live gold membership, however, it says my memebership is limited for pvp and other features. How is this possible? bb79a88b-201e-43c2-8777-13aee8c42cf0
  8. Bought 1 Month Live gold membership but didnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 1 Month Live gold membership but didnt work: So last night (About 20hrs ago) I tried to get a gold membership but it said something along the lines of "Something happened on our end, Coming back later is a good idea" So i said to myself ok...
  9. I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...: i recently bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and it says that i dont have gold anymore so i cant play online , it only lasted about 1 month...
  10. I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought a new 3 month membership for Xbox live and when I put in the code it says ...: i recently bought a new 3 month Xbox live membership and every time I put in the code it says "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please...