I just bought 2k22 and my career won’t start up, says to wait for season 4 to start? But it...

Discus and support I just bought 2k22 and my career won’t start up, says to wait for season 4 to start? But it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by what What1, Feb 3, 2023.

1. what What1
    what What1 Guest

I just bought 2k22 and my career won’t start up, says to wait for season 4 to start? But it...

I keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take?

:)

what What1, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I just bought 2k22 and my career won’t start up, says to wait for season 4 to start? But it already started

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Since you just bought it, that must be a new setup and some features are still being downloaded or installed.

May I confirm which Xbox console model are you using?

Make sure that all the game add-ons/DLCs are installed.

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game in the upper-right corner of the screen.
    Choose Manage installation on [drive name]. This displays a list of items, including the base game and any available add-ons or game features.
    Note Items listed under “More add-ons” can't be installed. Instead, they are owned items that automatically become accessible when in-game as described below.
    Select the tick-box for each item that you want to install (or untick to uninstall).
    Select Save changes.

Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-gam...
  3. ELSUCHINO Win User

motogp 14 buy new today

Ok, don't know where to start with this. Bought Motogp14.. Went to load my career and it says access failed, Data could be corrupted. 1st time I've seen this. Have just finished 1st season in moto3 and went to play it today and starts me from the very start
    , not continuing on to second season. Also a few of the riders in every race have no bodies just helmet and bike,. Also voice over at start of the race doubles up sometimes and talks over himself. Was this game actually tested properly?? Spent hard earned
    money on this crap. What can/should I do??
  4. NewYorkNative28 Win User

All Around The World Achievement (How)

I got this achievement by doing career mode. Start a new career (you don't need to save your career), pick a team, use your virtual pro, play the first game in the season, exit out after the match (again, no need to save). Start a new career and pick a team
    from a different league and repeat the process. You don't need to do International or Creation Centre teams/leagues only the leagues in career mode work just fine. Good luck.
  5. LogBook87 Win User

can someone explain what's going on?

i just did that and fortunately all my games started working again except FIFA 22 and NBA 2K22
  6. HomelandDefense Win User

Connected Careers Rosters

I thought it was just me. I actually started playing ultimate team waiting for this release. Tried it this morning and it didnt work so I just started a career with the old rosters.
Thema:

1. I just bought 2k22 and my career won’t start up, says to wait for season 4 to start? But it... - Similar Threads - bought 2k22 career

2. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  3. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  4. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  5. Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...: Brand new xbox series x won't update when I first plugged it in and it disconnects the wireless internet to all of the house. 27395d75-fd37-44f3-8b0e-d60fe54bac6c
  6. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  7. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  8. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  9. I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It...: I recently bought the 75th anniversary edition of nba 2k22 . On the front it says It includes a digital standard edition but when I enter the code for it I haven’t received it ....
  10. I bought WWE 2K22 4 life edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought WWE 2K22 4 life edition: Hi I purchased WWE 2K22 4 Life edition on my Xbox and I have pre installed it on my Xbox one does that mean I will get to still play it before the action release date...