I just accidentally deleted stuff.

Discus and support I just accidentally deleted stuff. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just accidentally deleted everything from Elden Ring. Is there a way to restore my saves? 15fc6789-7dab-47f9-9f8a-62fd64cbfe01 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Austin4, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I just accidentally deleted stuff.

I just accidentally deleted everything from Elden Ring. Is there a way to restore my saves?

:)

David Austin4, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi David, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You can try to go to a different console if possible, and sign in with your account. If the game downloads your save game intact, you can recover it.

If the console hasn't deleted the game from the cloud yet, you can go to My Games and Apps, move to the game tile, and press the Menu button. Choose to manage the game, and there delete the local save game copy.

If you then start the game, it'll download the save state from the cloud, similar to when you visited your friend/neighbor. If the save game however is gone in the cloud as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.
  3. Lucas M21 Win User

PvZGW2 save data lost after reinstalling

Look I know you know your stuff but I just want to double check because I don’t wanna accidentally stuff it up, for step 1 are you sure that I should delete from console because it seems counter intuitive but maybe I just don’t know how it works.
  4. 1II1 Win User

I just deleted my ODST code accidentally :(

I believe the only way you can retrieve the code is to go to the email associated with your gamertag and check if its there. Otherwise it might be lost since the code can't be resent.
  5. cab0218 Win User

The Orange box HELP

Are you sure you did not accidentally deleted the saves? Did you transfer your saves to another Hard Drive? If so sometimes some stuff will not transfer due to an error.Thats all that I can think of that happened.
  6. The Billy Zane Win User

borderlands 2 buddies at least lvl 53

Count me out, I just accidentally deleted my level 53 Siren.
Thema:

1. I just accidentally deleted stuff. - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted stuff

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  4. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  5. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  6. I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.: My store app on my Xbox has been updating them just staying at 100% for a week so I decided to just stop the updating process and then it just disappeared. I've already tried to use all the...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  8. How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.: I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it again. c568b1cc-3ecc-4f7f-a20c-82d22c46b222
  9. Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in: Hello. On august the 1st 2023 I set my old microsoft account to deletion. On the email it said that the account was set to be deleted after august the 31st. On the other hand I've been reading the...
  10. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46