I joined PSO2: NGS beta 2 days ago, confirmed, and now it's gone??

Discus and support I joined PSO2: NGS beta 2 days ago, confirmed, and now it's gone?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I joined PSO2: NGS beta 2 days ago and it was confirmed already. I came in today to pre-load but the beta is gone from my "Joined." What do I do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nontdevil, May 12, 2021.

  1. /u/nontdevil
    /u/nontdevil Guest

    I joined PSO2: NGS beta 2 days ago, confirmed, and now it's gone??


    Hi, I joined PSO2: NGS beta 2 days ago and it was confirmed already. I came in today to pre-load but the beta is gone from my "Joined." What do I do now?

    submitted by /u/nontdevil
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/nontdevil, May 12, 2021
    #1
  2. NoirEnjeru Win User

    Pso2 ng login error

    Appreciate it checking it out.

    It ongoing the issue from checking the status page at the moment.

    Again thank you daft badger,awesome!
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    Pso2 ng login error

    There's currently a service alert up for PSO2 which is why you are having issues.

    They are working on a fix so it's just a case of waiting.

    You can keep an eye on the xbox live status page HERE for any updates.
  4. rath367 Win User

    Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

    It states claim before march 31st on the pso2 game that is currently out on beta.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    Minecraft

    Good day

    A few days ago the Beta was accidentally sent out to all xbox one players.

    Beta will prevent you from joining any realms aswell.

    V1.10.0 is what is currently available, anything higher is the beta. You will need to uninstall and reinstall minecraft if the beta was installed.
  6. HolyMoses81 Win User

    Trade Dark Sword and Darkwraith Armor Set

    ...or join in your NG+!

    For "collectibles" (miracles, weapons, sorceries, pyromancies) you should actually calculate for 2 playthroughs anyways.
Thema:

I joined PSO2: NGS beta 2 days ago, confirmed, and now it's gone??

Loading...
  1. I joined PSO2: NGS beta 2 days ago, confirmed, and now it's gone?? - Similar Threads - joined PSO2 NGS

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Join early sign-up for the PSO2 NEW GENESIS Closed Beta, coming May 14!

    in XboX Insiders
    Join early sign-up for the PSO2 NEW GENESIS Closed Beta, coming May 14!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]