I installed the Cod infinite warfare season pass a couple years ago on the Microsoft app...

Discus and support I installed the Cod infinite warfare season pass a couple years ago on the Microsoft app... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cod iw isn’t letting me install the dlcs I paid for 9b3bbc06-25cc-4c6c-9bb9-6e7e5ec965da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chance Barrett, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I installed the Cod infinite warfare season pass a couple years ago on the Microsoft app...

Cod iw isn’t letting me install the dlcs I paid for

:)

Chance Barrett, Feb 7, 2023
  2. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

Would You Answer The Call ... of Duty again?

Atleast here in the states if you buy the most expensive digital edition for this years cod it looks like they are discounting the season pass in a way if you think about it. $99.99 for Infinite Warfare, the remaster, and the season pass.

Though I understand that Activision is being shady by forcing you to get the new cod just to get the remaster. I for one do hope they sell it seperately, but it could very well not happen.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I installed the Cod infinite warfare season pass a couple years ago on the Microsoft app and it’s not letting me install the DLCs for the game and wanting me to pay for them

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Did you make the purchase on your account? can you see the purchase here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  4. ENJAYCEE Win User

advanced warfare zombies?

5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

COD Infinite Warfare - Season Pass.

Hi SacNeil! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It would be necessary to contact the game developer since the internal content of the game is sent by them through their servers
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Advanced Warfare season pass not working.

Have you installed the Season Pass? Claiming the pass code isn't enough, there is a file which needs to be downloaded with it too.

Go to APPS & GAMES

Select Queue

Is the Season Pass in there waiting to be installed?

If not, go to Call of Duty in the Store

Select Season Pass from the addons

Does it say "Installed", "Install" or "Purchase"?

If it says Install then simply click it and download your Season Pass.

If it says Installed, try removing it by going to Manage Game when CoD is highlighted and delete the Season Pass. Then re-install and try running CoD again.

If it says Purchase, try redeeming your code again if you had one. If that fails, reach out to Xbox Support and see if they can explain why it is asking you to purchase the pass again.
Thema:

I installed the Cod infinite warfare season pass a couple years ago on the Microsoft app...

1. I installed the Cod infinite warfare season pass a couple years ago on the Microsoft app... - Similar Threads - installed Cod infinite

2. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with...
  3. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  4. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....
  5. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  6. On my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...: How can I fix this issue. My CoD mw3 make me reinstall the whole game with every update d63dfe78-575a-495f-a86f-8345f6a36b0b
  7. cod mw3 install help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw3 install help: I installed cod and was playing it this Morning. I got upto level 18. Then I went out for an hour and when I got back my Xbox was being bad so I re started it. Then when I tried to load cod it...
  8. Can't install campaign pack 1 for COD MW 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install campaign pack 1 for COD MW 2019: I recently installed COD MW 2019 and am trying to install all the packs to access it. Every pack installs properly, except for the first campaign pack. Every other pack installs without error, but...
  9. When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...: I got black ops 3 to play zombies and went to buy and download a dlc and it won’t install. What do I do 47393741-3325-4beb-b7ad-7b87b9f44297
  10. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684