I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to...

Discus and support I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to get it back.How do i reinstall it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Huzaifah Ai, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Huzaifah Ai
    Huzaifah Ai Guest

I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to...

I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to get it back.How do i reinstall it

:)

Huzaifah Ai, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to get it back.How do i reinstall it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You just need to make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account where the game was purchased.

For you to locate the game order, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and once you were able to locate the game stated as "completed", make sure that you're signed in on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App.
  3. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  4. Raven Innocence Win User

Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear. I'm in the same situation as the original poster. I purchased Minecraft back in 2013, so I own what is now called the Java Edition. I recently got a new laptop that is Windows 10; while I had many reservations about Windows
    10, the one thing I was looking forward to was being able to finally get the Windows 10 version of Minecraft, Bedrock, so that I could play cross platform with my younger brother, who plays on Xbox. Now, however, I can find no option to redeem my free copy
    of Minecraft Bedrock, despite have paid for Minecraft once already years ago.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Version Help?!?

From the sound of it, you have Minecraft Xbox One Edition. This edition of the game was discontinued a few years ago. It can still be played, but is no longer supported or updated. To get the bedrock version of the game, then you will have to purchase
    Minecraft bedrock version from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. This version is just named Minecraft.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why can I only play the trial version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

Minecraft Xbox One Edition as discontinued years ago for the Bedrock update.
Thema:

1. I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to... - Similar Threads - installed minecraft bedrock

2. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  3. Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install: Minecraft bedrock is simply refusing to install via the launcher. I've tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting my computer and reinstalling game services....
  4. Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?: If not it’s okay, I am a YouTuber, I’m planning to make a livestream playing mancraft haha yes f276c219-da23-42f2-8de5-288147a3d5fa
  5. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install minecraft bedrock: Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem. 8d89f843-2c58-46d5-ba3e-70f955f1d492
  6. Minecraft Bedrock will not install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock will not install.: Every time I try to get the bedrock version of Minecraft, it just says waiting for install until I inevitability close it. It's gotten to a serious problem because a bought it a very long time...
  7. Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...: I bought both of them Im sure and I can install and play bedrock but not java edition. I have had bedrock for a month or two now and still cant install java. 09096e37-7f75-4832-8cb9-aaf569f5f87e
  8. Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...: I do not know how this happened but it was working before I uninstalled it. When I decided to reinstall, it no longer works, so therefore it shows idle. ec4090b2-0ebf-450a-a563-71d57a8c592f
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Refuses to install from Minecraft Launcher: I have tried a lot of youtube fixes, fixes that I've had work in the past among other things here and I can't get it to work at all. It all started last night when I un-installed bedrock edition...
  10. Can I install Minecraft Bedrock on my phone if I bought it on the PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install Minecraft Bedrock on my phone if I bought it on the PC?: Hello, I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my pc. Can I install Bedrock Edition on my phone using my account with the purchased edition? 56752351-cc8c-4e57-964b-8214f337e45d