I installed Flight Simulator standard but it doesn't start to download the additional 120gb

Discus and support I installed Flight Simulator standard but it doesn't start to download the additional 120gb in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My computer is a Intel Core i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz, 8Gb of DDR3 SDRAM and a 1Gb NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 with the Windows 10 64-bit Operating System and 1Tb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by palsoft1, Dec 18, 2020.

1. palsoft1
    palsoft1 Guest

I installed Flight Simulator standard but it doesn't start to download the additional 120gb

My computer is a Intel Core i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz, 8Gb of DDR3 SDRAM and a 1Gb NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 with the Windows 10 64-bit Operating System and 1Tb of HDD. after downloading 1,32 Gb when i run from start menu the simulator program I get the message
    "Your computer does not meet minimum requirements" however he starts, the screen goes black with the message "press a key to start", but nothing happens anymore, Even if I don't have the minimum requirements, it should have started to download the other 120
    GB, even if the game doesn't work. or am I wrong?

:)

palsoft1, Dec 18, 2020
  2. KindGryphon Win User

My computer is a Intel Core i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz, 8Gb of DDR3 SDRAM and a 1Gb NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 with the Windows 10 64-bit Operating System and 1Tb of HDD. after downloading 1,32 Gb when i run from start menu the simulator program I get the
    message "Your computer does not meet minimum requirements" however he starts, the screen goes black with the message "press a key to start", but nothing happens anymore, Even if I don't have the minimum requirements, it should have started to download the
    other 120 GB, even if the game doesn't work. or am I wrong?
    I dont believe it would download the rest if your computer doesnt meet the requirements and your PC is quite a bit below the minimum requirements
  3. VultureUser Win User

I have just ordered MSFS Premium Deluxe,

Hello! Microsoft Flight Simulator has three versions. Here is the list of what's in them. I will bold what you are looking for.

• The Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. The Standard Edition will be available on day one with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).
    • The Deluxe Edition ($89.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator’s standard edition plus 5 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 5 additional handcrafted international airports.
    • The Premium Deluxe Edition ($119.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international
      airports.

The game will span across 10 discs.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS: "you do not have enough space on this disk"

Flight simulator needs additional space to decompress the Files it is downloading
  5. Michel Besson Win User

Additionnal aircrafts on MSFS Premium Deluxe not installed

I am on PC

I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard in August 2020

Last week I delete It : settings applications uninstall

and install a new SSD in my PC and buy and install Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from Microsoft Store

(I was thinking ti could be better yo use a new fresh install compare to the old one with monthly updates)

Evering is OK but I cannot find any of the 10 additional aircrafts (Cessna Longitude for example)

A lot of thanks for your help and many more if you solve my problem

Regards
  6. Steffen Gließner Win User

BSOD When installing Xbox App games

Hours and hours of testing ...

I deinstalled my antivirus software, Avira Free Security, and restarted my system. Then I've done a reset and repair of the Gaming Service from Apps & Features and started the XBox App. Now the MS Flight Simulator could be installed. I'm downloading the content from Flight Simulator itself right now, ~120GB.

I just can't believe it cause I had never ever such problems with Avira. I'm using it for years. It feels like using Windows 95/98 again! :-(

I've done a countertest with a reinstallation of Avira (antivir also temporarly disabled) -> Boom BSOD again. Uninstalled it, restart and installation from the XBox app is working for me.

I hope other people can benefit from my hours of work! :)
Thema:

1. I installed Flight Simulator standard but it doesn't start to download the additional 120gb - Similar Threads - installed Flight Simulator

2. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  3. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  4. I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...: Hi, I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the following message: Try again later - Something happen on our end. What this mean? What can I do?...
  5. I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?: Purchased Flight Simulator online in Nov, 2023. Expected a disk. Only received a receipt. MS has done absolutely nothing for me to get it installed and playable on my PC. One advisor that I was...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing: I have purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator for my son for Christmas. I have downloaded the installation file from Steam. I then start the installation for it to only reach 17% then begin...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  8. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  9. How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??: Hi, I had the game already installed but deleted it for some games. Now, when I install it, the installation manager tells me that it has to install 168GB of data. I leave it running and after...
  10. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...