I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came...

Discus and support I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came out when i selected team before start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azin Lasani, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Azin Lasani
    Azin Lasani Guest

I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came...

Hi everyone. I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came out when i selected team before start football.sometimes shows up (Direct x error)my windows already is update. Graphics card as well.what you mean about this problem?thanks very much

:)

Azin Lasani, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came out when i selected team before start football.sometimes shows up (Direct x error

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Azin, I did a search on the Directx error in Fifa 23 and found these recommendations on the EA website.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came out when i selected team before start football.sometimes shows up (Direct x error

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA...
    With all due respect, that's a very large post and it's not a very good answer either.

PCs are not like the Xbox console's, they don't have fixed hardware. The first question that should be asked (if it has not been provided) is what their system specs are.
  4. andriimozgaliov Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
  5. Belle B Win User

Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?

Hi Thijmen

As stated by EA here: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-23-dual...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

All progress you make or content you acquire within FIFA 23 Ultimate Team (including players, items, coins, FIFA Points, match record, and leaderboard placement), as well as all progression in VOLTA FOOTBALL will transfer from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S and back.
  6. GreyMittens Win User

who else is actually excited about getting xbox one??

[quote user="OSKxDASHAWNxOSK"]

yea me too...umma try to get every lunch game except fifa and madden...

[/quote]

Lunch games? Like Burger Time or Food Fight?
Thema:

1. I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came... - Similar Threads - installed fifa Game

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  5. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  8. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  9. I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...: I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to 17.1% I have tried different methods, but nothing works... fc8861b4-2237-4daa-9aab-13e01e78d2eb
  10. Trouble installing FIFA 21 on XBOX ONE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing FIFA 21 on XBOX ONE.: . When trying to reinstall, it always stops at 1,2-1,7%. I really wanna play FIFA 21, so if you could help that would be great. It's also not available on the Microsoft Store fyi...