I installed Call of Duty: WWII - Digital Deluxe add ons from xbox store , and they show...

Discus and support I installed Call of Duty: WWII - Digital Deluxe add ons from xbox store , and they show... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already own the Game which was already installed in the Xbox. The Bundle I bought included the Add Ons and again the game, which I did not need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RodEng1, Mar 17, 2021.

1. RodEng1
    RodEng1 Guest

I installed Call of Duty: WWII - Digital Deluxe add ons from xbox store , and they show...

I already own the Game which was already installed in the Xbox.

The Bundle I bought included the Add Ons and again the game, which I did not need however the bundle's price was more convenient that buying the Add Ons separately.

I triple checked and Add Ons shows as INSTALLED on the Device.

I browse through the Xbox Store and when I hover over the Add Ons shows as You Own this Add On. Click here to launch....Nothing happens and prompt me to buy the add on again.

Can somebody advise what it is going on before I request Microsoft for a full refund?

Thanks in advance!!!

:)

RodEng1, Mar 17, 2021
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Black Ops 4 Pre-Order

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand it can cause worry when items are missing from a purchase. I would like to ask, which version was purchased for Black Ops 4? For instance,

Digital Deluxe Enhanced Edition
    Digital Deluxe Edition
    , or the
    Standard Edition
    . The items will be received for the DLC within the game tile once they have been published. They should appear under:

Press Xbox Button > My Games & Apps > See All > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 > Manage Game > Add-ons.

Items will be shown under Installed or ready to install. Let us know if there is anything missing still.

Thank you!
  3. Psycho 504 Win User

Buy supply drops, how?

Source Link

Just like the most recent Call of Duty games, this year's Call of Duty: WWII will offer microtransactions. Activision will offer "Call of Duty Points" for players to buy with
    real money, and these will come to Call of Duty: WWII on November 21.

This is later than previously announced. Activision said it delayed the launch of microtransactions in Call of Duty: WWII so it could fix the launch
    issues first
    . That's a commendable action, given that delaying the microtransaction system means a delay in the revenue Activision will receive from them.

Everyone who bought the Call of Duty: WWII digital edition gets an allotment of 1,100 Call of Duty Points that will unlock on November 21. We don't know exactly what you can buy with Call of Duty Points, but in last year's Call
    of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    , you could spend Call of Duty Points on this like supply drops for multiplayer and Zombies crates.

Call of Duty Points will presumably be made available to buy in Call of Duty: WWII through the game's "Store" tab. Right now, it is populated only with the Call of Duty: WWII Season Pass, which includes four packs coming in 2018 that contain new content
    for multiplayer, Zombies, and the new War mode.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

5. crazybuttonx Win User

Cod ww2

***Original post from Xbox***

Where did you pre-order?
    Digital or Microsoft.com:

• Digital: Search the Xbox Store for “Private Beta”
    • Microsoft.com: http://xbx.lv/2wm1Brv select get it now

Retailer: When you pre-order you will receive a 13 digit code that you will redeem at
    Callofduty.com. Call of Duty/Activision will then email you with a 25 digit code to redeem online
    here or through your

Xbox One

Comcast: After entering your account number at Xfinity.com, you will receive a 13 digit code that you will redeem at
    Callofduty.com. Call of Duty/Activision will then email you with a 25 digit code to redeem online
    here or through your Xbox One

For further questions about the Call of Duty: WWII Private Beta, please review the FAQ here:
    http://xbx.lv/2psbxKG for more help!
  6. crazybuttonx Win User

Not receivi a code after pre order

Where did you pre-order?
    Digital or Microsoft.com:

• Digital: Search the Xbox Store for “Private Beta”
    • Microsoft.com: http://xbx.lv/2wm1Brv select get it now

Retailer: When you pre-order you will receive a 13 digit code that you will redeem at
    here or through your

Xbox One

Comcast: After entering your account number at Xfinity.com, you will receive a 13 digit code that you will redeem at
    here or through your Xbox One

For further questions about the Call of Duty: WWII Private Beta, please review the FAQ here:
    http://xbx.lv/2psbxKG for more help!

***Original post from Xbox on Forums***
Thema:

1. I installed Call of Duty: WWII - Digital Deluxe add ons from xbox store , and they show... - Similar Threads - installed Call Duty

2. Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one: Game content from MW2 and 3 will not install from disc but other content ( add ons content packs etc will ). I have followed the troubleshooting guides on this site and forums and nothing worked....
  3. how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?: I've been trying everything for weeks but nothing is working. Please help. 6939c2e7-534a-4e6d-8958-bce9fdc246c5
  4. My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped: My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped 87cf7ee1-c0d8-498b-8bab-b68031d45444
  5. Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3: So I own a hard copy of mw3 and I can't play it. I have deleted this games app and reinstalled the game but still I can't seem to play it. So I have deleted the app again and tried to install the...
  6. Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted: Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3 says corrupt d1dd8105-ce4f-4513-bad2-9851013955d6
  7. Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5...: Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5 times this has never happened but it keep showing me (0x80070570) 23c1ba3a-6982-4b9f-85e3-a909eece14c9
  8. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  9. Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt': Hello, I've been trying to download Call of Duty MW2 but when I go to install it, it came up with 'the item you are trying to install is corrupt' and ive gone to manage games and add-ons and the...
  10. My call of duty keeps saying installing stop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty keeps saying installing stop: My call of duty wont download have all de dlc downloades multiplayer and everything plis help 50dc4349-6985-49ca-8a6b-3dffc16ed11a