I "Install" games but then I am unable to play them on pc game pass

Discus and support I "Install" games but then I am unable to play them on pc game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed 2 games earlier but I couldn't play them, I had them installed on my external hard drive but then when I press play nothing happens.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minipuger, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Minipuger
    Minipuger Guest

I installed 2 games earlier but I couldn't play them, I had them installed on my external hard drive but then when I press play nothing happens.

:)

Minipuger, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Minipuger Win User

I have the latest version of windows 11 installed and the error message that occurs is 0x8007139f
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Minipuger, do you get any error messages when you try to play?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. HaraldHoerwick Win User

Error 0x80070780

Having the same issue. Attempting to install games with the new Xbox Game Pass for PC (notably Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II) will result in an error (0x80070780). I have no idea what to do. It's very frustrating
    as I only signed up for game pass to play Metro, and I am currently unable to do so.
  5. WimpieNorman Win User

Unable to launch Rainbow Six Siege after game pass renewal

Good Day,

This is on the PC and I do have an active account and the Xbox game pass is linked to Ubisoft.

I have tried uninstalling the game, but I am unable to install the game now as I do not have an option on Ubisoft for siege anymore.

Apologies for the delayed response.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Ubisoft taken off of Xbox for PC?

Now that you said, I really cannot find Assassins Creed Origins or other Ubisoft games if I search it on the "Xbox Game pass" tab of the Xbox app.

Apparently they are only available for the console Game Pass or for cloud gaming for PC users that have Game Pass Ultimate.

PC users that have PC Game Pass are not able to install and play them on the computer.
Thema:

1. I "Install" games but then I am unable to play them on pc game pass - Similar Threads - Install games unable

2. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...
  3. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  4. Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely: Hi, I was wondering if anyone has come into trouble of games and apps not being able to update or install on their Xbox one. I have tried everything, a reset leaving the power cord out for...
  5. Unable to install games on non-windows drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install games on non-windows drive: I am currently having an issue where i am unable to install games from the Xbox app on windows on my secondary hard drive (non-boot drive). I have attempt to change the default install location to...
  6. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  7. I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App: Start Menu -> Xbox App -> Cloud Gaming (Requirement must have Gamepass Ultimate and must the game installed on your PC Xbox App IE StarField) So on the PC Xbox App under the Cloud Gaming tab...
  8. I am unable to install games on the XBOX App on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install games on the XBOX App on PC.: I recently restore my windows and since then i have been unable to install any games on the Xbox App. I have tried mutiple differenet solutions form the internet and nothing seems to work. And the...
  9. Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?: I just upgraded my PC's motherboard and all and also upgraded to win 11 (big mistake I know) and i wanted to play starfield from the pc game pass app but whenever I try to install any game pass...
  10. Unable to install gaming services for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install gaming services for Xbox: My Xbox app on pc cannot function because there is an error with the gaming services app. In the Xbox app it registers as an 0x8007007e error. I have attempted to install from the prompts within...