I imported a custom Minecraft skin into mobile on my Microsoft account and it won’t show up...

Discus and support I imported a custom Minecraft skin into mobile on my Microsoft account and it won’t show up... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I imported a custom Minecraft skin into mobile on my Microsoft account and it won’t show up on Minecraft on my Xbox 7d281808-fe14-4c7f-a47a-99db2589e23b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martin Wilmott, Nov 9, 2022.

1. I imported a custom Minecraft skin into mobile on my Microsoft account and it won’t show up...

I imported a custom Minecraft skin into mobile on my Microsoft account and it won’t show up on Minecraft on my Xbox

:)

Martin Wilmott, Nov 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I imported a custom Minecraft skin into mobile on my Microsoft account and it won’t show up on Minecraft on my Xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Martin

Sorry to say but skins imported on mobile phones aren’t uploaded to the cloud. This means that you can only use this skin in your phone :c
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I don’t have the answer, only the developer knows that.
    You can try asking this to the developer , in this case Mojang to see if they have a reason
  4. Mrs M. Win User

How can I get custom skins onto my xbox?

I went on minecraft's official page, and you CANNOT add ANY custom skins on Xbox, you can ONLY add custom skins on Bedrock for pc, mobile, and Chromebook
  5. FBwZ Win User

Minecraft lost cape

Hey sorry to bother you but I just recently lost my orange creeper cape on Minecraft and I was wondering on why that occurred and it won’t show up in my cape selection slot . I was wondering if you could help me get it back I have had it on a skin and it just won’t show up and equip it so please reach out to my Xbox acount kcgraham **** soon as you can and help me figure out why it won’t show up.

Sincerely, kcgraham
    hi
  6. Drudge02 Win User

My skin pack won’t show up on Minecraft

Hello,

This may be a synchronization issue. In the case it is, my game usually synchronizes every time I save a world so loading in an out of a world may let you see the owned skin pack. If this doesn't solve the issue, it may be an issue with minecraft not reading
    purchases previously made on the account. If that's the case you'll probably need to visit support.xbox.com/contact-us and talk to a member of the support team. Hope this helps.
Thema:

I imported a custom Minecraft skin into mobile on my Microsoft account and it won’t show up...

1. I imported a custom Minecraft skin into mobile on my Microsoft account and it won’t show up... - Similar Threads - imported custom Minecraft

2. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  3. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  4. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  5. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  6. Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?: I've seen a couple posts like this and replies saying you can but like the menus they're directing you too aren't on console Minecraft So is it an actual thing or not? If it is why can't I use...
  7. I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...: So for a while now, I've been trying to find a way to import skins from a phone to a switch (that isn't just 'make it on the switch') any ideas how? e95906be-59b2-4479-8811-4ac0d47e80c3
  8. Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...: This question is for console users. (Preferably PlayStation!) 5ad3ce10-e22c-484d-a0e6-0ebfbf416d17
  9. How can I import a custom Solitaire theme?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I import a custom Solitaire theme?: Hi there I have created my own theme in Win8 Solitaire on a Win8 tablet - with pictures for the A K Q J and back of the cards I have used the Export feature to save the theme as a...
  10. WWE 2K15 import Custom images

in XBoX on Consoles
    WWE 2K15 import Custom images: In WWE 2K15 you will be able to upload your own custom images. No kinect required but a CPU and Photoshop skills are. More info bbdb037c-05df-4cdd-8423-3db9bfac9ae0