I hopefully XBOX dev team will make a Mechs-type PVE online co-op non loot shooter game

Discus and support I hopefully XBOX dev team will make a Mechs-type PVE online co-op non loot shooter game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hopefully XBOX dev team will make a Mechs-type PVE online co-op non loot shooter game, there will be season pass like Call of Duty to replace the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoolLKK PS, Jan 4, 2023.

1. CoolLKK PS
    CoolLKK PS Guest

I hopefully XBOX dev team will make a Mechs-type PVE online co-op non loot shooter game

I hopefully XBOX dev team will make a Mechs-type PVE online co-op non loot shooter game, there will be season pass like Call of Duty to replace the loot shooter mode bcz all the loot shooter games can alway massive increase the gap between new and old players. So just bcz the lack of this genre and the problem of the gap between new and old players in this genre games make me only hope that Xbox can save the Mechs-type games.

* Co-op games require classes to indicate their role, and PVE characters need to have proficiency levels to indicate growth progress (which includes a character's unlock line).

:)

CoolLKK PS, Jan 4, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Dynasty warriors gundam 2-3 rules muhahaha

It about capturing more ground then enemies

You can use wing zero or freedom etc
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Is the Gundam one that free to play game?

Not really played any mech shooters since the 360 days so a bit out of touch with them now.

There's also Hawken which is free on Xbox One but's PvP if i remember.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Daft you forgetting front mission remake sadly not for xbox one or series and gundam evolved nuaahaahah

If you have a 360 front mission is available
  5. Daft Badger Win User

From Software are working on a new Armoured Core game.They used to be great mech-Shooters back in the day.
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Will I struggle this coming gen for my lack of interest in multiplayer?

The division, Titanfall, Destiny, I don't think any of them have solo modes. The division appears to be a squad based co op open world shooter where others can and will invade your game to steal your loot. And Destiny appears to be all co op.
Thema:

1. I hopefully XBOX dev team will make a Mechs-type PVE online co-op non loot shooter game - Similar Threads - hopefully dev team

2. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  3. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.: I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to...
  4. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  5. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  6. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  7. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  8. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  9. In light of "Pardon Our Dust", I hope there is a move away from the Feedback Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    In light of "Pardon Our Dust", I hope there is a move away from the Feedback Hub on PC.: https://i.imgur.com/VwfjCS3.png Apparently, Xbox's own support team struggles with it from time to time. submitted by /u/Dinjoralo [link] [comments]
  10. Hope a dev see's this. Cool idea for PD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hope a dev see's this. Cool idea for PD: I have played Phantom Dust for years. I think the spectate camera could use some work. It is fixed, maybe add some camera controls if possible. Also I haven't ever seen it done before but it would...