I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

Discus and support I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex aca586ec-7674-4858-a321-e06d4bb00b99 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abdulredawesam, Dec 29, 2020.

1. I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

:)

abdulredawesam, Dec 29, 2020
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Biggest Bad A** of Past Gen?

Crash Bandicoot (Wrath of Cortex & Twinsanity)
  3. hS Mank Tank Win User

unable to play downloaded arcade game

Thanks for posting, parental controls are off and the game is crash bandicoot wrath of cortex....
  4. FEARecon Win User

I'm old school what about you?

I'd like to see the first Spyro the Dragon game and Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, those games never got old.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Crash Bandicoot Backwards Compatibility???

6. portege Win User

Crash Bandicoot wrath of cortex

Hi guys, I just bought crash bandicoot the wrath of cortex because it is mentioned in the xbox support that i will be able to play this game on xbpox 360 but sadly it always stuck on the loading screen :(

could anyone help me?
Thema:

1. I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex - Similar Threads - hope add game

2. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  3. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.: I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to...
  4. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  5. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  6. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  7. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  8. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  9. Hi! Hope you have a great day, you can find me in Xbox as Rezakiri9595 if you want to add...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi! Hope you have a great day, you can find me in Xbox as Rezakiri9595 if you want to add...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RZKReddit [link] [comments]
  10. I REALLY HOPE MICROSOFT WILL ADD MORE ORIGINAL XBOX GAMES TO THE XBOX SERIES AND RELIVE...

in XboX Insiders
    I REALLY HOPE MICROSOFT WILL ADD MORE ORIGINAL XBOX GAMES TO THE XBOX SERIES AND RELIVE...: I really hope that Microsoft will add more pre-compatibility games the original Xbox compatible games on the Xbox series X and revive distinctive titles such as the conflict Desert Storm series...