I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ...

Discus and support I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help me My control unit has been banned and the account is also not known. Please help me to lift the ban and take my case seriously. Even if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BizarreMarlin90, Sep 4, 2017.

1. I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ...

Please help me My control unit has been banned and the account is also not known. Please help me to lift the ban and take my case seriously. Even if I caught something wrong, please forgive me and lift the ban because I do not have the money to buy new games
    and a new control. Please help me. Please review my case and forgive me. the ban

:)

BizarreMarlin90, Sep 4, 2017
  2. xbox live enforcement

BizarreMarlin90, Sep 4, 2017
  3. LordZebra861
    LordZebra861 Guest
    enforcement team

my brother has gotten our a temporary console ban and has recently pre ordered a game for us on his account i have a clean record on my profile i was wondering if the enforcement team could lift or reduce the ban in any capacity as i have done nothing wrong
    this is his account were

posting on

LordZebra861, Sep 4, 2017
  4. BizarreMarlin90 Win User

xbox live enforcement

Please help me My control unit has been blocked as well as the account without knowing the reason for the ban Please help me How can I communicate with the enforcement team to lift the ban
  5. Smwutches Win User

Getting an old account unbanned

You would have had to contact the enforcement team when the ban was issued. Since it's been well over 12 months, they will no longer review the ban so there is no way to have the ban lifted.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have been falsely banned for 2 years now before the new enforcement program was released I did my time may I be unbanned now?

If the enforcement team did not lift the ban when you submitted the appeal, then the ban won't be lifted. Any permanent bans given prior to the strike system being put in place, were not lifted.
  7. NFR Yearwood Win User

Communication band for no reason

You can try the enforcement team but doubt they will lift any suspension,1 of my kids went on his brothers xbox,sent a rude message to his xbox then reported him and got him banned,šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ enforcement team wouldnt lift his ban even thou i phoned and explained
    the situation
  8. Smwutches Win User

Does Xbox LIVE/Microsoft give second chances?

You would have had to contact the enforcement team at the time of the ban to see about having it lifted. As it's been well over 12 months since the ban was issued, that would no longer be possible. Even then, based on what you've said, it's highly unlikely they would have lifted the ban.
Thema:

I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ...

1. I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ... - Similar Threads - hope enforcement team

2. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  3. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.: I donā€™t know what it means. Iā€™m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to...
  4. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game thatā€™s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game thatā€™s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says itā€™s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  5. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  6. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  7. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  8. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  9. In light of "Pardon Our Dust", I hope there is a move away from the Feedback Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    In light of "Pardon Our Dust", I hope there is a move away from the Feedback Hub on PC.: https://i.imgur.com/VwfjCS3.png Apparently, Xbox's own support team struggles with it from time to time. submitted by /u/Dinjoralo [link] [comments]
  10. Is there any hope for my hacked account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any hope for my hacked account?: Hello all. i have been having issues for a long time about a microsoft account of mine. It has been hacked a few months ago and the security information has been changed. i contacted Microsoft...