I honestly don't know what this is.. but I need help with it

Discus and support I honestly don't know what this is.. but I need help with it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically ever since i loaded up my xbox one day it's just been giving me whenever I tried to play a game that has a community creations or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SocietalDust, Jul 14, 2020.

1. SocietalDust
    SocietalDust Guest

So basically ever since i loaded up my xbox one day it's just been giving me whenever I tried to play a game that has a community creations or something. Like "you cannot see content other people have created because of how your account is set up blah
    blah blah go to privacy settings -account- privacy and online safety" and I do but everything in any of the account settings is switched to everyone or allow or everybody on the internet so what is the problem here?does anyone know? Has it happened to anyone
    else?

:)

SocietalDust, Jul 14, 2020
  2. RoryMorning Win User

I need help, I don't know what to do at this point.

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console so the enforcement team can investigate him.
    This help because my friend was about to get block
  3. Smwutches Win User

I need help, I don't know what to do at this point.

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console so the enforcement team can investigate him.
  4. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

Help I don't know what to do

5. Smwutches Win User

Help! I don't know what to do!

Unless you actually have your account information to anyone else, they wouldn't need access to your account for sharing games. You can check
    http://commerce.microsoft.com to see what the charge was for. If it was a charge you didn't make, you would need to contact support to have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're
    in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

[HELP] I don't know what to do

Hi Lore257!

To clarify, do you currently have an active Xbox Live Gold membership? Did you have one when you received that message? You can check your Xbox Live membership by signing into your
    Subscriptions Page.
Thema:

1. I honestly don't know what this is.. but I need help with it - Similar Threads - honestly don't need

2. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  3. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  4. Please help, New to xbox (No idea to be honest)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, New to xbox (No idea to be honest): New to xbox (No idea to be honest) can't log in. Keep getting "There's a problem with your account, Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in". I have gone to this, there is nothing...
  5. Honest plead for a new way of game playing

in XboX Insiders
    Honest plead for a new way of game playing: @ r/xboxinsiders please can we rip/burn old game discs (from the 360 etc) onto our xbox one or future xbox consoles plz plz plz plz plz ! submitted by /u/illicitlitmisfit [link] [comments]
  6. Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed?: I know everyone has their own opinions. I am now asking you to openly (and appropriately) give your opinion on Forza Horizon (any game 1-4) or Need For Speed (any game). You can talk and debate...
  7. Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...: Dear Microsoft, I am asking about why there is a issue with uploading custom gamer pics on Xbox ones profile section and why are people being given the run around and not told about the real...
  8. Honest question.

in XboX Insiders
    Honest question.: I wanted to know if reporting a problem via the in game option really actually helps? I ask because I have sent so many in, in regards to Battlefield V for example, and yet nothing seems to...
  9. Looking for fair honest RDR Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fair honest RDR Players: The multiplayer in RDR can be some of the best I have seen when you are playing with fair honest players. I typically stay in the hardcore free roam sessions because there tends be less hackers...
  10. let's be honest people don't know how to play momentum

in XBoX Games and Apps
    let's be honest people don't know how to play momentum: that's why it's taking so long to win. when your momentum's at max and it's the last flag to cap and no one's there to cap they are just standing around or even running the opposite direction...