I heard Keyboard and mouse support is coming to Microsoft's Xbox Cloud Gaming service.

Discus and support I heard Keyboard and mouse support is coming to Microsoft's Xbox Cloud Gaming service. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; microbt whatsminer m30s++ profitability Microsoft’s Xbox Cloud Gaming service recently added allowing you to play the game on Xbox One, phones,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mullerjackson1, Mar 9, 2022.

1. I heard Keyboard and mouse support is coming to Microsoft's Xbox Cloud Gaming service.

microbt whatsminer m30s++ profitability

Microsoft’s Xbox Cloud Gaming service recently added allowing you to play the game on Xbox One, phones, tablets and web browsers via the cloud. But unlike the PC version of the title, you can’t use a keyboard and mouse to control your plane. However, that’s about to change, according to Flight Simulator head Jorg Neumann. strongu stu-u6 profitability

In a developer Q&A spotted by Windows Central, Neumann said Microsoft is working on adding platform-level support for the feature, suggesting most games on Xbox Cloud Gaming could eventually include the input method. “So the platform team is working on this. I know I can't give a date because it's the platform team. I don't know their dates, but it's coming," he said. “I’m hoping it will be done by June or so, but I can’t ever tell.”

Responding to The Verge, a Microsoft spokesperson confirmed the company was working on the feature but declined to provide a release date. “At launch, Microsoft Flight Simulator supports standard controller inputs for cloud gaming,” they said. “The team is experimenting with touch/gyro and is excited to embrace M&K once it’s available on the platform but we have no specific announcements or timing to share at this time.”

microbt whatsminer m30s++ price

Keyboard and mouse support would be a useful addition to Xbox Cloud Gaming for a couple of reasons. For one, it would allow PC and Mac owners to play games like Halo Infinite without buying a gamepad. Instead, they could use the peripherals they already have on hand. Secondly, it would make it easier for Microsoft to bring PC exclusives like Age of Empires IV to the service.

:)

Mullerjackson1, Mar 9, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I heard Keyboard and mouse support is coming to Microsoft's Xbox Cloud Gaming service.

Hi Mullerjackson1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

I do believe that the support for mouse and keyboard will reach to Xcloud games, and yes it will be great for some PC players to be able to use cloud games with this peripherals, but when will this happen or if will happen soon, we won't know it until it's announced by Xbox
  4. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

5. Ackis Win User

The Halo series

6. kalfy Win User

Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

Multiple news sites reported that Microsoft announced keyboard and mouse support coming to Cloud Gaming (xCloud) a year ago at Xfest. Two examples below - IGN and The Verge. Seems odd that I can't find any news on it since then and any community posts I've seen here or other places like Reddit just get stonewall responses by people who either don't even seem to be aware of that announcement or who are apparently deciding to ignore it for some unknown reason.

Xbox Cloud Gaming Finally Gets Mouse and Keyboard Support - IGN

Xbox Cloud Gaming is getting mouse and keyboard support and latency improvements - The Verge

Would be great to hear any kind of update on whether this is still coming from someone actually in the know. Keyboard and mouse support for xCloud when run on a PC (at least) would be absolutely amazing and I was psyched to read that announcement before!

Seeing as Sony is bringing out a handheld device for (semi-)cloud gaming, it would be great to see MS take a leap forward by playing to one of their strengths which would be to include (or significantly strengthen depending on your view point) the PC market in the cloud gaming sector by having native keyboard and mouse support.
Thema:

1. I heard Keyboard and mouse support is coming to Microsoft's Xbox Cloud Gaming service. - Similar Threads - heard Keyboard mouse

2. I heard third party devices are getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I heard third party devices are getting banned: I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably flick up pretty often and it makes it hard...
  3. When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...: Heard some cracking noises while starting watch dogs, is the series s damaged or is it the tv? 5f902a9e-a25b-4b9c-8e44-c8024d0abb86
  4. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard: This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've...
  5. I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?: I got this Xbox one 3 days ago and the voice chaye worked perfectly fine until today at first I couldn’t be heard but I fixed it. Then later on I couldn’t be heard at all I reset my counsel and...
  6. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  7. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  8. Opportunity to have your voice heard

in XboX Insiders
    Opportunity to have your voice heard: On Friday I ave an opportunity to speak with some of the Heads of Microsoft & the Heads of the Xbox department and I'm encouraged to come with suggestions on how they can improve their services....
  9. How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?: I've been trying to remove/delete my old Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, but I haven't found any way to do so. The only support I've been able to find is this community support thing, but...
  10. great news mouse and keyboard support coming just heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    great news mouse and keyboard support coming just heard: ok i no people some anyway won't like this but its coming razor and touted as building a mouse and keyboard..... and i cannot wait the controller is awful for me big hands!!!! and auto aim as well...