I hear myself when earphones connected to gamepad. (Xbox Series S)

Discus and support I hear myself when earphones connected to gamepad. (Xbox Series S) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. Recently I bought earphones with microphone to use voice chat in games. But when I connected them to gamepad, I started hearing my voice in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdvenserNotFound, Feb 23, 2022.

1. I hear myself when earphones connected to gamepad. (Xbox Series S)

Hi. Recently I bought earphones with microphone to use voice chat in games. But when I connected them to gamepad, I started hearing my voice in earphones. How do I fix this? I have Xbox Series S.

:)

AdvenserNotFound, Feb 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

This may be related to Mic monitoring. Kindly follow the steps below to manage it.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Scroll down then click the Speaker Icon.

3. Slide mic monitoring.
  3. raja777m-953B1C21-A6 Win User

Microphone not working for skype-kinect-XBOneX-Stereo adaptor

it said no updates needed- when I connected via usb.

Now, Opened skype, made a call using kinect camera.

camera works fine, I can hear other people via earphone connected directly to my remote. However, they cannot hear me via the earphone. If I remove the earphones, they can pickup the sound from the kinect microphone.
  4. Svissloki Win User

Does Xbox have a high quality Bluetooth gaming headset, earphones, headphones in the pipeline?

I didn't realise this, but yes you are correct on further reading I realise now that Xbox, even Xbox One X uses a proprietary wireless technology - which in my opinion creates AMAZING audio via the gamepad and wired earphones.

Shame though, since it would be awesome to have some wireless earphones to use on games.
  5. Svissloki Win User

Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft releasing any hardware like this soon?

I didn't realise this, but yes you are correct on further reading I realise now that Xbox, even Xbox One X uses a proprietary wireless technology - which in my opinion creates AMAZING audio via the gamepad and wired earphones.

Shame though, since it would be awesome to have some wireless earphones to use on games.
  6. Svissloki Win User

Audio Crackling has made a return with the most recent update.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

...still no solution to this.

When I use my gamepad with earphones plugged in ( tried 3 different pairs. so it's not them ) the sound crackles and pops when I interact with the navigation tiles.

I had an Xbox One and it did this! ..now just a few days ago I got an Xbox One S and IT STILL DOES IT! ...I can't believe the Xbox team has not patched this glitch! after all this time.

I tried everything I could with the settings, even swapped for new batteries, all to no effect.
Thema:

1. I hear myself when earphones connected to gamepad. (Xbox Series S) - Similar Threads - hear myself earphones

2. Hearing myself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hearing myself: I can hear myself through my headset but dont have the option to turn mic monitoring down because my controller adjust my headset volume on the dpad i dont know what to do about this...
  3. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  4. I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat: I have Mic monitoring turned off, and I can still hear myself... Now what? Google isn't helping. 4eb7e6fb-f331-4c73-9d05-f97948d0aaa5
  5. Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself: I am absolutely EXHAUSTED trying to find a solution, I've been trying for awhile now to have it so my stream can hear the people that I am playing with. I've looked in to the volume & audio output...
  6. Hi I dont hear anything in my headphones but myself what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I dont hear anything in my headphones but myself what do I do?: I don't hear anything but myself in my headphones what do I do? ddde26ca-958e-403d-b75a-35026ff9ec6c
  7. Why can I still hear myself even when I turned off mic monitoring?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I still hear myself even when I turned off mic monitoring?: I have a steel series artis prime wired headset idk if knowing that would help 4e28123f-9216-4ce9-8f7a-f913b38a8239
  8. I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...: Hello. I’ve bought a new PowerA controller because my old one was broken and I’ve bought a new headset aswell. I connect my headset into my controller and I can hear myself through mic monitoring,...
  9. I can hear myself in my headset (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear myself in my headset (Xbox Series S): I recently bought an Xbox Series S. When I plug my headset with a microphone everything works fine, except I can hear myself as I speak into the mic. I've already checked and it's plugged in...
  10. Can I make Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back to me so I can hear myself talk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I make Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back to me so I can hear myself talk?: Is it possible to have Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back into my headset? This way I can hear myself talk without yelling (while playing a loud game)....