I haven't recieve my preorder bonus

Discus and support I haven't recieve my preorder bonus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have preorder the game Resident evil 4 remake in digital Deluxe and I haven't recieve my 2 bonus ( the 2 charmes and the golden case). What can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thomasmazenod, Mar 31, 2023.

1. I haven't recieve my preorder bonus

Hello I have preorder the game Resident evil 4 remake in digital Deluxe and I haven't recieve my 2 bonus ( the 2 charmes and the golden case). What can i do ?

:)

thomasmazenod, Mar 31, 2023
  2. thomasmazenod Win User

I have allready found a typewriter, near the farm after the Village, but when I go to the case section there is nothing
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Alright, since the bonuses are not there, I would highly recommend contacting the game developer regarding the missing items that you suppose to have for pre-ordering it. You will need to report the bug to them using this link, https://capcomusasupport.atlassian.net/serviced...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You will need to make a progress through the game until you have access to a typewriter saving point. You will need to interact with it and press the okay button on the notifications. Select "Customize Case" then under the "Attache Case" section, choose the gold or classic case. Confirm your section by pressing "Change Case."

For the charms, you will need to do the same thing with the typewriter and skip the notification messages. Click "Customize Case." You should see Charms there listed beneath the "Charm" section. You can choose either herm or ammo charm. You can select where to put it.
  5. videogamer961 Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I preordered the ultimate edition and haven't received the preorder bonus for $2 million GTA 5 cash
  6. blueberry4sale Win User

Preorder Bonus not recieved

hi there if it the payment did not go through before it was no longer you will not recieve and extras.

however, if you did get it purchased before the pre order was over you should contact customer support so they can further assist you

thanks Blue ;) im allready about to do that my phone is currently charging so i cant call the support now got to wait like 20mins and i was thinking maybe someone can help me meanwhile here :)
    Any Pre-Orders that were made after January the 26th will be getting sent a redeem code to their Xbox account with the pre-order items. It should take a day of so for them to arrive.

It will appear as amessage over Xbox.
Thema:

1. I haven't recieve my preorder bonus - Similar Threads - haven't recieve preorder

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  4. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  5. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  6. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  7. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  8. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  9. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  10. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...