I haven't received FIFA points I redeemed on the Microsoft website

Discus and support I haven't received FIFA points I redeemed on the Microsoft website in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed 4600 FIFA points on the Microsoft website over 24 hours ago and still have not received them, is there a step I missed it is it a system... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisferris2, Dec 28, 2022.

1. chrisferris2
    chrisferris2 Guest

I redeemed 4600 FIFA points on the Microsoft website over 24 hours ago and still have not received them, is there a step I missed it is it a system fault?

:)

chrisferris2, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the FIFA points were successfully redeemed under the correct account and that it's for the correct FIFA version. Kindly follow the steps below:

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History.

Please check if it's showing there and if it's stated as "completed" or "redeemed". Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. Ryan McNasty Win User

Free Fall

Yeah I just saw this. I haven't received my email with the code yet and nothing on the rewards website to redeem
  4. luke routledge Win User

Gift vouchers

I redeemed the code through Microsoft store on my Xbox so surely it wouldn’t make a difference

I have also checked both versions of my fifa and there is no fifa points on either one
  5. MiniLucas Win User

Where are my points?

I bought 12,000 Fifa points yesterday at 7pm, money came out of my bank account never received the points and never received a confirmation email from Microsoft.
  6. RRuiz08 Win User

Redeemed FIFA Points code, Points not received.

Thanks for the feedback. I just now got on FIFA and the points were there. Not sure why it took this long but its all good. 👍��
Thema:

1. I haven't received FIFA points I redeemed on the Microsoft website - Similar Threads - haven't received FIFA

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  5. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  6. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  7. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  8. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  9. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da
  10. I've bought auric cells but haven't received them

in XBoX on Windows
    I've bought auric cells but haven't received them: I have bought auric cells 1,100 on dead by daylight yesterday and I haven't received them but it still took my money. I contacted BHVR support team but it hasn't been done yet and from what I've...