I haven't receive my code

Discus and support I haven't receive my code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preorder my call of duty ghost online game on Microsoft and I haven't gotten a spectrum camo code I seen some people with it and people told me that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xHGx Guffaw, Jan 18, 2014.

1. xHGx Guffaw
    xHGx Guffaw Guest

I preorder my call of duty ghost online game on Microsoft and I haven't gotten a spectrum camo code I seen some people with it and people told me that I would get by email but I haven't gotten anything can some one help.!?

:)

xHGx Guffaw, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I haven't receive my Rewards points.

As already stated, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer support. They do not use the forums and will not respond to you here.

Smwutches, Jan 18, 2014
  3. I haven't receive my Rewards points.

I'm still waiting for the support team to reply on behalf of this issue.

GAME OVER 001, Jan 18, 2014
  4. I haven't receive my code

You will need to contact the Microsoft Store about the missing pre-order bonus. Like any other retailer, the Microsoft Store handles its own pre-order concerns.

HyruleBalverine, Jan 21, 2014
  5. PhoenixFaze Win User

WarFace open beta

I still haven't received my beta code after receiving an email saying I had been accepted for the beta was told code to follow. Still haven't received. Anyone else had this problem?
  6. Aomine Zone God Win User

4th post, 0 responses, no dark souls pre order code

I haven't received my code either
  7. Chediii Win User

Halo 5 early access Codes for preview members

I haven't received my code either
  8. Grave Titan9 Win User

How long does it take to get the email from Xbox for my Xbox game pass code. I bought the Doritos and I followed the steps but haven’t got the email yet

I haven't received my code yet
  9. xDarkDragon515 Win User

beta

I haven't received my codes neither.
Thema:

1. I haven't receive my code - Similar Threads - haven't receive code

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  5. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  6. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  7. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  8. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  9. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da
  10. I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...: I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition for SeriesX, I haven't received a download code yet, even though it's September 22? d12ae339-16d7-4e42-8d5e-b356c28b2d09