I haven’t gotten my money back after I requested a return

Discus and support I haven’t gotten my money back after I requested a return in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I requested a return on a elite series 2 pack which was around $80 and it never showed up after two weeks so I requested a refund and still haven’t got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MoistDonut420, Nov 20, 2022.

1. I haven’t gotten my money back after I requested a return

I requested a return on a elite series 2 pack which was around $80 and it never showed up after two weeks so I requested a refund and still haven’t got my money back

:)

MoistDonut420, Nov 20, 2022
  2. kaden teyson Win User

If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?

so I have refunded the game and haven’t gotten my money back and I can’t play the game why does that happen
  3. John P_14 Win User

Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund?

I'm sorry to hear that. Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum. I hope you understand.
  4. Brian Lockhart1 Win User

I refunded madden 23 on 12/20/22 it said it’s approved but haven’t gotten my money back it also says for black ops 2 it’s approved
  5. Brian Lockhart1 Win User

60 days is ridiculous I’m never buying anything from Microsoft again I’m going this weekend to trade in my Xbox to go back to PlayStation
  6. Brian Lockhart1 Win User

It’s been 20 days since the first refund and 4 for the second
Thema:

I haven’t gotten my money back after I requested a return

1. I haven’t gotten my money back after I requested a return - Similar Threads - haven’t gotten money

2. Still haven’t gotten my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Still haven’t gotten my refund: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and still haven’t gotten my refund for these two games, I have less than 2 hours in them, they’ve been accepted but still no refund, I never even got an...
  3. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  4. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  5. I haven’t gotten my 159 dollars back from call of duty I want it back now

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven’t gotten my 159 dollars back from call of duty I want it back now: I bought the vault edition for call of duty modern warfare 2 when it first came out and I got ripped off and haven’t gotten my money back since I want it back now...
  6. Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of...: We played through the whole game on insane together watched all cutscenes and everything, got to the final credits and nothing popped up. But I was getting the achievements for passing each level...
  7. I refunded a game and got approved but haven’t gotten the money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a game and got approved but haven’t gotten the money: I made a refunded for a game and it got approved but they money haven’t gotten into my account yet and it said it’s already been refunded d57c5fc3-412a-4e19-93b4-b9c1c66fc72d
  8. Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund?: I refunded madden 23 for $39.99 on 12/20/22 and haven’t gotten my money it’s January 8th 2023 now, I also refunded black ops 2 for $49.99 (ridiculous price by the way the game is 10 years old) but...
  9. I submitted multiple refunds and haven’t gotten my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I submitted multiple refunds and haven’t gotten my money: I submitted multiple refunds that have been approved 2 days ago and I still have not gotten my money bank. Also I clearly stated that I wanted in Microsoft Account Balance since I was using a Visa...
  10. Haven’t gotten my reward money

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Haven’t gotten my reward money: I did the preorder mission to get 15,000 rewards points but I never saw the money in my account even though it says it was deposited. I chatted with Microsoft Support and the chat number is...