I have'nt got any of my gamer points

Discus and support I have'nt got any of my gamer points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On my xbox 360 i have around 5900 points and i signed up to rewards trying to make them worth something but when my account was regesterd on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by The6amingTurtle, May 30, 2017.

  1. I have'nt got any of my gamer points


    On my xbox 360 i have around 5900 points and i signed up to rewards trying to make them worth something but when my account was regesterd on the xbox live rewards and i really want to use the points like in the old day

    :)
     
    The6amingTurtle, May 30, 2017
    #1
  2. I am playing the Alpha build right now!

    I got my Alpha code but it won't run on this laptop,have'nt got my Beta email yet either!some people get all the luck.
     
    II EYEBALL II, May 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Any non beta testers

    So no bugs i have'nt seen any yet
     
    GENERAL ZOD XX, May 30, 2017
    #3
  4. I have'nt got any of my gamer points

    Gamerscore is not used for reward points. Reward points are earned through completing promotions on the reward website. With the exception of survey's, nearly all promotions involve purchasing qualifying games/tv shows/movie shows to earn rewards.
     
    Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, May 30, 2017
    #4
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

    I have'nt got any of my gamer points

    Gamerscore is not used for reward points. Reward points are earned through completing promotions on the reward website. With the exception of survey's, nearly all promotions involve purchasing qualifying games/tv shows/movie shows to earn rewards.
  6. II EYEBALL II Win User

    I am playing the Alpha build right now!

    I got my Alpha code but it won't run on this laptop,have'nt got my Beta email yet either!some people get all the luck.
  7. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

    Any non beta testers

    So no bugs i have'nt seen any yet
  8. UltraXPowerGuy Win User

    Free MS Points

    I have'nt redeem it. Its a code for 6000 ms points which is alot. In reply to SUPERBLAZE1: What do you mean?
  9. II EYEBALL II Win User

    I highly recommend Rush on B2K

    I will take your advice RC,I really got into Rush in BC2 but i have'nt played much at all in this.
Thema:

I have'nt got any of my gamer points

Loading...
  1. I have'nt got any of my gamer points - Similar Threads - have'nt got gamer

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.: Basiclly Last week i spent roughly 14.000 of my rewards points on 3 $5 microsoft store gift cards, over a week later i still have not receieved any codes via my e-mail, I did receive an email from...
  8. Redeemed 4 $5 amazon rewards and have'nt received them

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Redeemed 4 $5 amazon rewards and have'nt received them: I redeemed 4 $5 gift cards for Amazon at 5,250 points for each with a total of 21,000 ponits. The ponits were removed but I never got the email to redeem them. Can you help me with this matter?...
  9. have'nt received Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 codes yet

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    have'nt received Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 codes yet: I purchased Rainbow Six Siege but have not yet received Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 12dda399-bdef-4d5a-945b-cd8f404edc6f
  10. i hate it , it won't let me send messages i have'nt played in a long time because it won't let ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i hate it , it won't let me send messages i have'nt played in a long time because it won't let ...: I don't know if I'm banned but every timeI send it say did not send. 659b6a26-5eb0-4cb1-890a-8d35b224fa8e