I haven't been given the Borderlands telltale season pass with the Bundle! Any help?

Discus and support I haven't been given the Borderlands telltale season pass with the Bundle! Any help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Telltale games Collection Bundle today and haven't been given the Borderlands Season Pass, yet it was included in the description, any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheProudLlama, Dec 29, 2014.

1. I haven't been given the Borderlands telltale season pass with the Bundle! Any help?

I bought the Telltale games Collection Bundle today and haven't been given the Borderlands Season Pass, yet it was included in the description, any help?

:)

TheProudLlama, Dec 29, 2014
  2. Purchased content will not download

Recently i bought "The Telltale Games Collection" bundle on the Xbox one dashboard for 55$ in the "Holiday Sale" category. With this bundle included "Game of thrones Season 1 and Season Pass, Tales from the Borderlands Season 1 and Season Pass, The Wolf
    Among Us, The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2." Everything Was added to my queue except the Season Pass for "Tales from the Borderlands." Any help with getting this problem fixed is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Xti-E3E96D5A-5F7A-454E-8D67-FFB9F0205739, Dec 29, 2014
  3. Bundle missing content

I bought the bundle for the telltale collection and seem to be missing the season pass for 'Tales from the Borderlands' while all others say they have been purchased.

rebuiltcrayfish, Dec 29, 2014
  4. I haven't been given the Borderlands telltale season pass with the Bundle! Any help?

Hey there, CaptinDreamz! The Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass will not download with the rest of the bundle. You do own it, however it will not appear until there is content with it. You do not need to purchase the stand alone Season Pass.

If you run into any issues with the Season Pass once Episode 2 is released, then please do post back here so that we may look into it further! I haven't been given the Borderlands telltale season pass with the Bundle! Any help? :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 30, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

I haven't been given the Borderlands telltale season pass with the Bundle! Any help?

Hey there, CaptinDreamz! The Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass will not download with the rest of the bundle. You do own it, however it will not appear until there is content with it. You do not need to purchase the stand alone Season Pass.

If you run into any issues with the Season Pass once Episode 2 is released, then please do post back here so that we may look into it further! :)
  6. Young Medz Win User

Telltale Collection On Xbox One Issue

Yup same here just purchased "The Telltale Games Collection" on 12/25/2014 and everything EXCEPT "Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5)" has been queued and installed. Even the "Game of Thrones: Season Pass" got installed before the first
    episode was so i don't understand why my other season pass doesn't register as purchased. I'm a huge fan of these games and to be honest i wasn't even gonna buy the Borderlands one but since it's included in the bundle I'm feeling pretty ripped off. (Even
    if it was half off)
  7. Patronangel Win User

Same issue here.

I purchased TellTale Collection, but Tales from the Borderlands season pass never downloaded to my Xbox One.

When I select manage Telltale Collection, Tales from the borderlands season pass is not included in the purchased files.

When I find Tales from The Borderlands at Xbox Store, It is not unlocked and still asks me to pay €12,74 to buy it.

Please fix this issue.
  8. Duke Joeseppi Win User

Just bought the telltale collection today. No borderlands season pass for me. Everything else installed okay.
  9. 敬曜铭 Win User

The Telltale Collection

I have already purchased The Telltale Games Collection. But still donot get the Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass .
Thema:

1. I haven't been given the Borderlands telltale season pass with the Bundle! Any help? - Similar Threads - haven't been given

2. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  3. Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...: If someone could help that would be great 35e16f35-e081-4e0e-9d26-14f88c2b491f
  4. I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops: I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops 575a68ea-596c-4c66-af20-504ab9e131e4
  5. I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label: Posted the order on the 5th of September and havent got my shipping label emailed to me. I have called Microsoft support and have been unable to get help. 91a57611-a7a1-45a3-93be-c4fe2ee76295
  6. I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.: I am quite confused,I went to change my real name and apparently showing it is blocked due to my past behavior? But haven't had any suspensions to my knowledge and the enforcement page says this...
  7. Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?: My 3 year old son accidentally purchased a digital game and in game currency. I requested to have it refunded within the hour it was purchased and it was denied saying that I had reached the max...
  8. Haven't been given a reward in around two years

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Haven't been given a reward in around two years: Hi there, I recently went onto Xbox live rewards to check to see if I had gained any rewards but it seems as if I havent't done anything in two years even though my gamerscore has gone up by at...
  9. Hi I haven't been given any reward s in years

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I haven't been given any reward s in years: despite doing task for years bought games etc 496de834-4f35-4013-aef3-205afb8f1740
  10. I've been banned and haven't been given a reason why, im really unsure why im banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned and haven't been given a reason why, im really unsure why im banned.: I've been banned and haven't been given a reason why, im really unsure why im banned. 0270d9a7-1342-4597-8a1d-548403afb11d