I haven’t been able to login in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft switch for weeks any...

Discus and support I haven’t been able to login in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft switch for weeks any... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven’t been able to login in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft switch for weeks any ideas how to fix it ? e37c5d87-c62e-40ba-941e-a9d30d960bdf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ANNA banana2023, Mar 14, 2023.

1. I haven’t been able to login in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft switch for weeks any...

I haven’t been able to login in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft switch for weeks any ideas how to fix it ?

:)

ANNA banana2023, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I haven’t been able to login in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft switch for weeks any ideas how to fix it ?

3. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
  4. Nematod180 Win User

Microsoft account already linked to a Playstation?

I have the same problem and I am able to login to the websites without any problem. I have filed a ticked with minecraft but is there any way to manage/see what accounts are linked to my microsoft account?
  5. VaguestLlama Win User

Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account

I actually discovered a way to login.

Before opening the Minecraft app, switch for mobile data and login into your account.

After the login, turn the wi-fi back on, and you'll be able to play normally in servers.
  6. Jackson McHugh Win User

Minecraft help

Hi, i am able to login to my microsoft account fine, but when i login to the minecraft launcher now it says i dont own minecraft java anymore and i know it was hacked because my friend said someone changed my minecraft name.
Thema:

I haven’t been able to login in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft switch for weeks any...

1. I haven’t been able to login in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft switch for weeks any... - Similar Threads - haven’t been able

2. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  3. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  4. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  5. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  6. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  7. i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t...: i don’t understand what it could be or how it is happening 02093571-bc79-4642-8522-a63eefdc9657
  8. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  9. I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two: I thought it may have something to do with a previous suspension on my account but my enforcement history isn’t even showing suspensions I know should be there. Is there a reason for this?...
  10. For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and...: For example, I purchase an Xperia unlock with a token and it doesn’t show up in game. a63d10e6-1e30-47b9-bf7c-ed7399f92ac8