I have yet to recieve any rewards promised for 3 months of Game Pass

Discus and support I have yet to recieve any rewards promised for 3 months of Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I enrolled in my free trial of Game Pass when I saw that I would receive store credit rewards for downloading 1 game and playing for 30 minutes, At... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RockyTopVol, Oct 10, 2017.

1. RockyTopVol
    RockyTopVol Guest

I enrolled in my free trial of Game Pass when I saw that I would receive store credit rewards for downloading 1 game and playing for 30 minutes, At two games I would receive even more of a reward, and the max was 3 games for an even bigger reward. I continued
    to pay $9.99 a month for game pass for three months after my trial ran out, in hopes of receiving my rewards (two birds with one stone). The only reason I even thought about doing it was for the store codes, I had no interest in any of the games, yet I downloaded
    and played over a half dozen for multiple hours. I would really appreciate either the rewards or a refund of my money in either store credit or reimbursement on my credit card. Thank you for your time and I look forward to this being resolved quickly.

:)

RockyTopVol, Oct 10, 2017
  2. zuciferus
    zuciferus Guest
    Xbox game pass issue

Good evening i subscribed for xbox rewards . I was promised a 1 month free xbox game pass . Unfortunatley i didnot recieve anything . Please review my account and get to the bottom of this it thank you .

zuciferus, Oct 10, 2017
  3. JWSAES
    JWSAES Guest
    Missing Xbox Quest Rewards

I have completed the Xbox Live Quest every month since i bought my Xbox One S. I have yet to recieve my rewards for January and February. What is the correct way to get this addressed. I was really hoping one of those 2 rewards was going to be a month of
    game pass.

Thank you,

JWSAES, Oct 10, 2017
  4. xXsmokey669Xx Win User

my console got unbanned after 3 week

has anyone recieved there 3 months of gold yet...ive got the ms points but no gold
  5. AridLizard Win User

Microsoft subscriptions on xbox 1

you can get free Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass by signing up for Microsoft Rewards.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

you can earn points just by using Edge browser and Bing search engine on PC and by using Bing search on your phone.

there are also more ways to earn reward points on Xbox by downloading the MS Rewards app.

if you have Game Pass then there are also Game Pass Reward Quests where you can earn reward points just for playing games.

I've found that by upgrading my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate then topping up with 3 months of Gold or Game Pass from MS Rewards is the best value (3 months of Gold gives 50 days of Game Pass Ultimate, 3 months of Game Pass gives 60 days of Ultimate
    for the same amount of points as 1 month of Ultimate)

I noticed that you said your friend couldn't play Roblox on your Xbox even though you own it.

have you set your Xbox as your Home Xbox?

if it is set as your Home Xbox, anyone who signs in with their own account will be able to play any of your games and also make use of your Live Gold/Game Pass.

here is a link with everything you need to know about setting your Xbox as your Home Xbox.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  6. banky71 Win User

Xbox live Subscrtipion

Just do xbox live rewards. I got a year of live and 3 months of game pass.
  7. Viper7Gamer Win User

do i have a yearly charge for xbox live

Join the Microsoft Rewards Program and you can use your rewards for Xbox Live and Game Pass subscriptions. I haven't paid for Xbox Live in years. I just keep getting my rewards and redeeming Game Pass Ultimate 3 month codes.
  8. MRCUMBERSOME Win User

Netflix 100 ms points

yes,its the only reward i havnt recieved yet..
Thema:

1. I have yet to recieve any rewards promised for 3 months of Game Pass - Similar Threads - yet recieve rewards

2. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  3. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  4. My Robux hasn’t come in yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My Robux hasn’t come in yet: I had used my Xbox points to redeem a free 100 robux but when I put in the code it sent me it didn’t work and it used up my points e6d8a890-f5ee-4fb9-959c-5a0f6195cc69
  5. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  6. why is Party chat transcription not available for windows 10/11 users yet?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is Party chat transcription not available for windows 10/11 users yet?: My friend has been using the Text-to-speech (read text out loud to all players in the Xbox party) to communicate in party's with us for years because they have a speech impediment that makes it...
  7. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  8. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  9. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...
  10. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...