I have Xbox on Windows 10 and joined Xbox Live Gold. One of the benefits of Xbox Live Gold is ...

Discus and support I have Xbox on Windows 10 and joined Xbox Live Gold. One of the benefits of Xbox Live Gold is ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox on Windows 10 and joined Xbox Live Gold. One of the benefits of Xbox Live Gold is free games twice monthly. I can find free games download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlesWPerry, Jun 8, 2016.

1. I have Xbox on Windows 10 and joined Xbox Live Gold. One of the benefits of Xbox Live Gold is ...

I have Xbox on Windows 10 and joined Xbox Live Gold. One of the benefits of Xbox Live Gold is free games twice monthly. I can find free games download for Xbox 360 and Xbox One but nowhere can I find the free game for Xbox on Windows 10.Xbox Live Gold isn't
    a free service yet halfway through my 3 month subscription I have found no place for free games on my Xbox platform. This is the fifth time I have asked about this all at different locations. Do these free games exist for all platforms or did I throwaway my
    payment and time with this service?

migraineman1960.

:)

CharlesWPerry, Jun 8, 2016
  2. I can't play last month XBOX 360 games for a live gold.

I'm a XBOX ONE user.

I installed XBOX 360 free games last & beginning of this month for a live gold.

I have re-subscribed a live gold today.

But, I can't find my last XBOX 360 games in my game list, and even though can't play an installed games.

How I can find last XBOX 360 games for a live gold?

Other XBOX ONE games for live gold are can be played normally.

RoyalSjdragon, Jun 8, 2016
  3. helvetica237
    helvetica237 Guest
    games with gold not showing up on my 360. works on my X1

I have a gold account and have downloaded the free games on my Xbox One, but I can not find any games with gold on my xbox 360. Am I only allowed to get games with gold on one console? I've asked this before and told I should be able to get the free games
    available for each console yet I can not for the life of me find a games with gold tab or window on my xbox 360.

help...

helvetica237, Jun 8, 2016
  4. Bloody_T
    Bloody_T Guest

I have Xbox on Windows 10 and joined Xbox Live Gold. One of the benefits of Xbox Live Gold is ...

You get 2 free xbox one titles, and 2 free xbox 360 titles (they should be backwards compatible with your xbox one)

There are no free windows games included.. However you can stream your xbox one to your pc, via its streaming app.

Bloody_T, Jun 11, 2016
  5. taidara Win User

Says my account "isnt allowed to access online games" when i try playing xbl

6. sharpshot3rx Win User

Does anyone know if you can play the definitive edition online on the PC without Xbox live gold?

Hi,

Windows 10 games dont require xbox live gold to play. Since Halo Wars 2 will be a play anywhere game, no gold required for windows 10, but if you decide to play on xbox one, you will need xbox live gold.
  7. ReasonDadLeft Win User

Friend unable to connect to my Minecraft world

He doesn't have xbox live gold because he doesn't play on xbox. He plays windows 10 version on PC. Would him not having gold make him unable to join me but still allow me to join him?
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live somone help

Hey there Little!

Just to further clarify, as Dave said above, a Gold Membership is required to play over Xbox Live. For more information about the benefits of a Gold Membership, visit our
    Xbox Live Gold Membership page.

Let us know if you have any questions. =)
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

konect adrevtures -> currently logged account have no authorization for multiplayer games

Hey there Jasup! Yes, Xbox LIVE Gold is required for online multiplayer. There are many more benefits to getting Gold that you can check out:
    www.xbox.com/.../join
Thema:

1. I have Xbox on Windows 10 and joined Xbox Live Gold. One of the benefits of Xbox Live Gold is ... - Similar Threads - Windows joined Live

2. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  5. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  6. Joined windows gaming preview, can't use updated xbox accessories

in XboX Insiders
    Joined windows gaming preview, can't use updated xbox accessories: I recently bought an Xbox elite controller and wanted to use the paddles as keyboard keys for forza horizon 5, however that's only an option for inside members, luckily I've been one for the past...
  7. Join game greyed out Windows 11 xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Join game greyed out Windows 11 xbox game bar: Hiya, I have tried everything found searching other posts. Reinstalled xbox game bar app, reset the app, refreshed the app and still the join game is greyed out. I might be being stupid but I...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock (Windows Edition) Connection Issues, for Hosting and even joining

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Windows Edition) Connection Issues, for Hosting and even joining: Hi I play Minecraft with my GF, we’re both on Bedrock (Windows Edition) she’s playing from her iPad and I’m on my PC. I’ve always had problems with her and others being able to join and I’ve had...
  9. I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft: I have been trying for a while now and i cannot add my friend, i had him added the other day and everything was perfectly normal, i could join him with no issues and i also add3ed him with no...
  10. "Press to join" window always present in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Press to join" window always present in Minecraft: When playing Minecraft on our Xbox One, the window that reads "Press to join game" continues to flash the entire time you are playing. It is present from the time you launch the game fresh. It is...