I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

Discus and support I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything. 08cd519f-2de5-4ee7-9e18-8602489936e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Adrian Salmon, Mar 31, 2024.

1. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything.

:)

Adrian Salmon, Mar 31, 2024
  2. minighost king Win User

Messaging isn’t working on your account.

How can i text my friends if i can't send them a text on my xbox app that on my phone.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

MICROSOFT BLOCKING ACCOUNTS!!

I just have the verification app and enter the code that's produced by my phone, I don't get text messages
  4. HeathHelfery Win User

Messages [Xbox App]

I cant text my friends on the xbox one and i cant enter my phone number on the xbox one system or the app
  5. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Smart Glass use in Dead Rising 3

[quote user="tohellNbak"]

but now MS will have my phone number and will be texting me ads.... will put a trace on me and text me.. WHY U NOT PLAYING XB!!!!!

I call BS!

[/quote]

They don't have your phone number. You install the app to your smart phone or tablet, log into your Live account, save your settings and then whenever you launch the app in the future it automatically synchs with your game.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Smart Glass use in Dead Rising 3

but now MS will have my phone number and will be texting me ads.... will put a trace on me and text me.. WHY U NOT PLAYING XB!!!!!

I call BS!
Thema:

I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

1. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is... - Similar Threads - phone play Nintendo

2. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  3. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  4. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  5. why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop...: there no possible screenshot as it just goes back to the home page after trying to boot up the game ea819072-62a3-4da1-979f-c918ef8d48aa
  6. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da
  7. Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?: I jus bought Minecraft on phone and i want to know how i van logo it on my xbox Microsoft account b4cd1067-792d-4ce3-b83c-bc778fc4430a
  8. X box remote play not working when phone on 5G and console on home network?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box remote play not working when phone on 5G and console on home network?: Hi, I have read through many threads looking for answers and still haven't come to clear reason why this is still not working. Remote play works when on the same network but, will not work...
  9. In gta 5 I can’t hear the voice chat but if I connect my phone by remote play I can hear it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In gta 5 I can’t hear the voice chat but if I connect my phone by remote play I can hear it...: I can’t hear voice chat in gta 5 online but if connect my phone through remote play I can hear it does anybody know how to fix that 36d49e67-6c4f-4604-acf4-f3dfb5e3acf9
  10. keep on getting error 0x87e10004 Xbox Remote Play on Phone when playing backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    keep on getting error 0x87e10004 Xbox Remote Play on Phone when playing backwards...: Allow us to play backwards compatible titles through our xbox app when our xbox is at home. All games work with remote play when on PC but not on phone. I keep getting error 0x87e10004. Please fix...