I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...

Discus and support I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a purchased xbox live gold ,but can't play any games that are on the console. It states that I have to purchase the ultimate. Is this correct?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Prado2, Apr 30, 2023.

1. David Prado2
    David Prado2 Guest

I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...

I have a purchased xbox live gold ,but can't play any games that are on the console. It states that I have to purchase the ultimate. Is this correct?

:)

David Prado2, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to upgrade to ultimate. Why can't I play these games?

Gold gives you access to play online multiplayer.

Game Pass is like Netflix for gaming and gives you access to a library of games to play.

Game Pass Ultimate is a combination of both.

So if you only have Gold, then you wouldn't be able to access those games unless you subscribe to Game Pass or buy the games.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Telling me I DO NOT have Live Gold, WHEN I DO....

Hey there xWaitDontShoot!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Since this is an account issue, I strongly recommend getting a hold of our chat or phone support agents through our
    Contact Us page. They may need to remove Live and add it back on. That will be the best avenue of support to take! :)

Feel free to post back and let us know how it goes.
  4. K4B3L0 Win User

Xbox Live Gold issues

Hi,

When I try to access to online features, it tells me that I no longer have a Xbox Live Gold suscription. But I still have the suscription until january 2020. And when I go to check my suscriptions, it tells me that I have Xbox live gold until january 2020.
    But it still tells me I don't have it when I try to go online, with every games and tells me to extend my suscription.

Is there anything to do or should I just wait until it is fixed ?

Hope my english is understandable.

Thanks by advance.
    It is happening with me too. And it is late to talk with microsoft just tomorrow. Please somebody help us. the Live Gold Service is not cheap enouth to fail like this way mainly for who live in Brazil. I hope you can understand my english. Waiting for solution
    ASAP.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Xbox telling me I dont Have gold

Hey there!

There is currently a service outage with XBOX Live.

Keep watch here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox One is telling me I have no Xbox Live Gold membership when I do

Before calling service you may want to try to reset the system cache of not done yet.

To do this please hold the powerbutton for about 15 seconds and keep it holding even when the one turns off after some seconds. Wait for the power supply to change the color to orange and then restart the console.

As everything is fine on your brother's console it looks more like a console then a profile problem to me. So if cache resetting the system cache does not fix it, it may also be an option to reset your console to factory settings.

If you think it's more a profile based problem you may check out this thread as Misses Quinzel provides what to suggest the phone support there

forums.xbox.com/.../1816462.aspx
Thema:

1. I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to... - Similar Threads - gold live console

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  5. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  6. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  7. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  8. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....
  9. Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls I get an Xbox live gold instead of an Xbox Giftcard. How can I sort this: I mistakenly bought an Xbox live gold card instead of the normal Xbox gift card and now I’m finding it difficult to use it.. any help cb48f477-3a5e-4dab-a79c-22228f23b73d
  10. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3