i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

Discus and support i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamie51, Jun 5, 2023.

1. jamie51
    jamie51 Guest

i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

:)

jamie51, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Now please try playing the game again.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Totally understand and I apologize for that. We may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  4. Francia J. Win User

Were you able to confirm that the subscription is active on your end? Also, when will it expire?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please confirm that your Xbox Live Gold subscription is active through your Xbox console settings? Please follow the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."

Once confirmed, kindly remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  6. jamie51 Win User

i logged out and in my xbox profile. i hard restarted my xbox s/x. nothing i can find on the comments for this prob works. what next?
Thema:

1. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription - Similar Threads - gold cant play

2. Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer: Gifted my grandchild a 3-month Gold Live Game Pass so she can play Halo Master chief collection and every time she trys to join multiplayer it goes right to a subscription screen to buy a Game...
  3. One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription: I have an XBOX gold account and have two family members linked to it. I can play with friends online, so can one of my children though the second child cannot and it asks for my child to choose a...
  4. Why cant I play games with xbox gold live on computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play games with xbox gold live on computer: I have xbox gold live for pc but every time I try to play something it just says I need xbox live e1c5738b-23f5-435d-9ff8-6d8706ffbb1f
  5. Cant play gold games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play gold games: I can't play my xbox gold games, i download them, i wanna play them, NO! It says i don't have the subscription BUT i do, game pass ultimate, game pass games are working fine, but gold games don't,...
  6. i cant play free games using xbox gold. i have the same issue for 1 week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play free games using xbox gold. i have the same issue for 1 week: Hello. I cant play free xbox games like HFF (human fall flat) and more. I have the same problem for 1 week now. 4ab13693-fb73-499e-b02d-7256fdf16772
  7. I cant play my xbox gold games (mainly Assassin's Creed Syndicate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play my xbox gold games (mainly Assassin's Creed Syndicate): So I just recently got xbox live gold after some time and I thought that maybe why not start off by playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, so after i waited about a hour for it to download I opened...
  8. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat: One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal...
  9. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. I cant play a game for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game for gold: I got assassin's creed syndicate for gold a while ago and i recently wanted to reinstall it and play it but when it was done installing i clicked on it and it say i need an active gold...