I have Xbox gift card and code is damage

Discus and support I have Xbox gift card and code is damage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Xbox gift card and the code is damage 99e74c53-6a2b-413d-946d-c853e6617169 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by V.I. Houston, Apr 30, 2023.

1. V.I. Houston
    V.I. Houston Guest

I have a Xbox gift card and the code is damage

:)

V.I. Houston, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Bayron Pavon Win User

I have a damaged gift card, how do I get a new code

Damaged gift card how do I get a new code
    I missed some number of my Xbox gift card.
  3. V.I. Houston Win User

I can't redeem my code on my Xbox gift card it's damage
  4. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you were unable to redeem the code you purchased, however if you purchased a gift card that was damaged you will need to contact Xbox support so they can assist you.

Note: you must have your gift card purchase invoice with you.

Access the link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us/;

Use the Contact us option.

Hoping that everything works out in the best way

Hope this helps. Hugs!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox giftcards

As gift cards are disposable, and plastic is polluting as well as more expensive, it’s unlikely they will go back

You’re supposed to scratch the silver part with a coin, not peel it off if that helps

If you have trouble with a gift card, there is an 800 number on the receipt that you need to call, gift cards are handled by third parties, including support of damaged codes
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Damaged code for gift card

If the place where you purchased them wont help,which they probably wont,then your only option is to try & guess the missing digits.
Thema:

1. I have Xbox gift card and code is damage - Similar Threads - gift card code

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. How do I get a new gift card code

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a new gift card code: My code has been scratched off 184b45e4-3bc7-45cc-9296-e477347f103d
  4. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  5. I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise: I have a gift card and cannot read code to redeem. 72611b8f-7e40-4333-aa39-7ea551919633
  6. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  7. I have a gift card and the code is not function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not function: Hi, I bought a gift card today and the code of the gift card is not correct. They dont have redeem the code. I need help to redeem this gift card, the cost is $20.00...
  8. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  9. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0
  10. My gift card code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift card code: Hello community, I would like to know if someone can help me, my code is damaged so I cannot see all the digits because I accidentally deleted 1 of them that it contains, I would like someone to...