I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

Discus and support I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ColinYS, May 31, 2023.

1. ColinYS
    ColinYS Guest

I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

Please get back to me and help me fix this issue.

:)

ColinYS, May 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating as have a lot of things i really want to claim.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which device are you using to view your subscription perks?

Also, do you receive any error messages upon accessing your Xbox game pass ultimate perks?

You can try to claim your Xbox game pass ultimate perks, here at this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/perks
  3. Davidke2 Win User

I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

I have never been an Xbox gamepass ultimate subscriber or a Disney + subscriber and I still can't see the perk on my list . It just doesn't show up at all. (Also in Canada)
  4. MerlijnvdG Win User

No perks xbox gamepass

I have the xbox gamepass ultimate. But it doesnt show any perks.
  5. Siriusdish Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Do you have normal gamepass or gamepass ultimate? Because IIRC you need Gamepass Ultimate for the perks
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Question

The price will still be determined at a later date. But i suspect it will be a bit cheaper to buy the ultimate than to buy gold and gamepass separate. Thats is my opinion and view.
Thema:

1. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating... - Similar Threads - gamepass ultimate still

2. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  3. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  4. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  8. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...
  9. I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass: I bought gamepass and tom clancys rainbow six siege for my xbox and it still asks for gamepass ultimate whenever i try and play f35f699b-780f-42dc-bc63-a1abfdb311b7
  10. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...