I have xbox gamepass, but i can't intsall No man's sky.

Discus and support I have xbox gamepass, but i can't intsall No man's sky. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I first asked for help in the xbox discord server.They couldn't solve the issue and redirected me to here. So the issue i have is that i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Alev, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Cameron Alev
    Cameron Alev Guest

I first asked for help in the xbox discord server.They couldn't solve the issue and redirected me to here.

So the issue i have is that i can't download No man's sky which is in the gamepass(I have xbox gamepass ultimate)

I can download other xbox gamepass games but not this particular one.

:)

Cameron Alev, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Cameron! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly happens when you try to download that game? Any error message/code?
  3. Rostom L Win User

That's weird. Let's try the steps below.

Launch the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you use for Xbox.
    Select your gamerpic, then select Settings.
    Under Account, select Change my Microsoft Store account.
    Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in to the Store with the Microsoft account where your subscription for Game Pass is currently active.
  4. Cameron Alev Win User

I Cannot Even install it, the only available option Is to purtchase it.there Is no Button to install.Even though when scrolling through all the games it says "Install now" i click on the game and it only show's 59.99€.

Im not sure what Is exactly wrong.as If i go from the Browder to the store,there i see the Install Button.Click on it and it brings me to the Xbox app on Windows 10 where Theres no Install Button only the option to pay.And yes i have the right account.
  5. Cameron Alev Win User

I have the xbox gamepass ultimate, but cant install no man's sky.

The Xbox app just had an update, have you applied it?
    I checekd on microsoft store and there seems to be no update, as i can only click play.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have the xbox gamepass ultimate, but cant install no man's sky.

The Xbox app just had an update, have you applied it?
Thema:

1. I have xbox gamepass, but i can't intsall No man's sky. - Similar Threads - gamepass can't intsall

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't disable notifications for GamePass Rewards program.: I want to turn off notifications regarding GamePass Rewards program. I'm displeased with how MS is handling it and just want it to go away. But I can't' seem to disable the notification that pops...
  4. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  5. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  6. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  7. Can't play online with gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online with gamepass ultimate: Me and my friend are game sharing so that he can play my bought games and I get his gamepass ultimate, but after his subscription ran out and he re-bought it, I've been able to download and play...
  8. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  9. Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.: I can't renew my gamepass because the system won't accept my postal code and country of origin. I'm in the US but they have me locked into the UK and won't let me change that....
  10. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...