I have xbox game pass and

Discus and support I have xbox game pass and in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to download farCry ,when i do install it asks me to install Ubisoft but i already did and i created an account but it keeps asking to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DEAGLE46, Apr 6, 2023.

  1. DEAGLE46
    DEAGLE46 Guest

    I have xbox game pass and


    I want to download farCry ,when i do install it asks me to install Ubisoft but i already did and i created an account but it keeps asking to install ubisoft

    :)
     
    DEAGLE46, Apr 6, 2023
    #1
  2. DEAGLE46 Win User

    I have xbox game pass and

    Thx Ben

    I was able to solve the problem by uninstalling ubisoft and downloading it from there website, before xbox app was not recognizing that i had ubisoft installed.
  3. Ben4724 Win User

    I have xbox game pass and

    You're welcome! I am glad that reinstalling the app worked for you. Sometimes it is just a matter of syncing between apps and also reinstalling sometimes do the trick since it will freshly install the app making sure that it is up to date and no corrupted or missing files.

    If ever you encounter further issues or need further assistance feel free to post back in the community. We are always here to offer our knowledge and assistance.

    Have a nice day!
  4. Ben4724 Win User

    I have xbox game pass and

    Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well DEAGLE46!

    With regards to this issue, when you installed the Ubisoft app have you somehow tried linking your Gamertag and Ubisoft account? I found a similar post in one of the community link for reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

    You will find here the step how to link your gamertag to Ubisoft. I suggest to try reinstalling Ubisoft app again then make sure the Ubisoft account you are using is the same one where your gamertag is linked.

    I hope the information on this thread somehow helps. Feel free to let us know here how it goes for you and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer further assistance.

    Kind regards,

    Ben
  5. WPAK Win User

    Do i have Xbox Game Pass?

    Hi there,

    you should be able to see what subscriptions/services you have on your account at

    https://account.microsoft.com/services


    Also if you are using a console that is somebody else their home console and that person has the subscription it will also provide access to the game pass library. Keep in mind that this feature is meant to be used within a household.
  6. Eduarddan1 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Games Disappearing??? (Gears 5)

    Hello. I have a problem with Xbox Game Pass... I buy a New xbox one series S and i have game pass ultimate paid.... And don't show no game în game pass!
Thema:

I have xbox game pass and

Loading...
  1. I have xbox game pass and - Similar Threads - game pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...