i have xbox game pass and it says i have to buy high on life even when its on game pass?

Discus and support i have xbox game pass and it says i have to buy high on life even when its on game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its the only game that wont work on gamepass for me . e58e1a25-5491-4905-9aa8-7188213a2479 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor willoughby, Jun 7, 2023.

1. i have xbox game pass and it says i have to buy high on life even when its on game pass?

its the only game that wont work on gamepass for me .

:)

Connor willoughby, Jun 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

i have xbox game pass and it says i have to buy high on life even when its on game pass?

Hi, Connor. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if your Game pass for PC or Game pass Ultimate subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, on the same subscription history, turn off the recurring billing of the subscription then restart your computer. Once it is back on, use the Microsoft Store app then search the game and install it from there. Let me know if it works.
  3. JoshCotto Win User

Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

My xbox games pass is not working every time itry to play on xbox gamme pass its that ihave to buy the memberships. When i do buy it say i already own it
  4. Summer Renea Win User

How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

I have Xbox Ultimate and it’s active. i go on to xbox game pass to look at games cause i can get games with game pass, and i look at the games and it says i need to buy them so i click on the game and it says join game pass ultimate, so obviously when i have ultimate i’m supposed to have the game pass with it, but it says it’s active idk what to do
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Forza 6 NASCAR Expansion Out Today.

I agree SP's a re silly, but its also in the title, a season pass says to me to get content for a fixed amount of time (a season) then you have to pay more, I have no illusion a season pass would ever be the entire life of a game.

However if in the case a season pass says exactly what you get and your happy with it then buy it, then you have no reason to complain later IMO.

Whats more ridiculous are the people stating games prices haven't changed for decades.

What would be nice is if the game industry standardised its definitions and used them accordingly.
  6. Sykes360GTX Win User

The Telltale Collection

I have a question,

I purchased the Collection but did not get the Borderlands Season Pass. In the Marketplace it wants me to pay 12,74€ (I'm from europe), when I start the game it does not say "You have the season pass" but it says "Buy season pass now" and directs me to the
    link in the marketplace where I have to pay 12,74€. The Collection also never downloaded the Season Pass as an extra file, I just got Episode One. For example it did download the Season Pass from the Game of Thrones game as an extra file. What happend to my
    Borderlands season pass? The Xbox Support is not helpful either. They say it's fine that way, you have the season pass even if i told them 1000 times that I do not have it...
Thema:

1. i have xbox game pass and it says i have to buy high on life even when its on game pass? - Similar Threads - game pass says

2. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  3. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  4. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  5. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  6. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  7. if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...: if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport? or are they included free with the pass as long as i have the subscription?...
  8. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  9. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  10. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a