i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...

Discus and support i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy , only i found fifa street plz help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yassin Hussari, Nov 15, 2022.

1. i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...

i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy , only i found fifa street plz help.

:)

Yassin Hussari, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy , only i found fifa street

Those games have been delisted so it's no longer possible to purchase them digitally. You'd have to find them on disc.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360

I mean fifa 22/23 and pes22/23
    No. There is no FIFA 22/23 for Xbox 360. The last FIFA title for the 360 was FIFA 19. The last PES was PES 2018.

Only Xbox 360 games work on a 360.
  4. MHANGER33-55FEAF26-8 Win User

PES 2012 - Released October 14th

They( PES) cant get the original team names as fifa got in there 1st & got the rights! But to be fair fifa is the "pretty" football game but PES 2011 ect is the most skillfull & Deffo Number 1 !!!!!
  5. GraduatedClown2 Win User

i don't find pes 2015 demo

Hi, i saw now pes demo 2015 is open for silver as well but i cant find it in my xbox dashboard.

try to donwload in market place an error shown "this is not valid in your region"
  6. Lofty Who Win User

PES 2014 - Pro Evolution Soccer

Apologies folks, I see it on Shopto news yesterday ....

PES 2014 demo now on Xbox LIVE ...

Then they updated it ....

Original: Just as the demo for FIFA 14 hits Xbox LIVE, as does the demo for its rival PES 2014.

Update: We have double checked and demo is not live for UK and Europe at this time. It is however ready to download for those in the US. The demo for Europe will arrive on Thursday.

www.shopto.net/.../PES-2014-demo-now-on-Xbox-LIVE
Thema:

i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...

1. i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,... - Similar Threads - 360 original cant

2. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  3. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  4. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  5. Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???: Is there any way of getting the original arcade Gauntlet re-listed on Xbox 360, One, or Series XlS? Or any other delisted XBLA games? 149aba9c-2f79-4864-9482-788d210ae3f5
  6. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  7. Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360: I recently got Spiderman 2 (2004 game) for Xbox original for my son who is a huge Spiderman fan as he wants to play all the old games. Last night it was playing just fine on our 360 and today it...
  8. [Xbox 360] Some Xbox Original Games not available in download list on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] Some Xbox Original Games not available in download list on Xbox 360: About a year ago I purchased multiple original Xbox games that were made backwards compatible. My understanding was when these were purchased not only were they playable on Xbox One/Series...
  9. Unreleashed Xbox original games on Xbox 360 backwards compatible list??

in XboX Insiders
    Unreleashed Xbox original games on Xbox 360 backwards compatible list??: I don't understand why is Samurai Jack The Shadow of Aku and He-Man Defender of Grayskull on the Xbox 360 backwards compatible when they in fact never even releashed on the xbox original in the...
  10. Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360: So this game is backwards compatible on a 360 however when I try to play it it brings up a game error telling me the game couldn't start and to try downloading the game again, I am unsure as to...