I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?

Discus and support I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier today, the message on WWE 2K19 popped up and says "The version of this save data is old, it will need to be updated to proceed. If you remove... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G'AngeloRene, Feb 3, 2019.

1. G'AngeloRene
    G'AngeloRene Guest

I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?

Earlier today, the message on WWE 2K19 popped up and says "The version of this save data is old, it will need to be updated to proceed. If you remove the game update, you will no longer be able to use this save data. Would you like to update the save
    data?" What does removing game update mean? To keep my game data which I have created contents, should I press YES or NO when updating? I'm scared that I may lose my stuff.

Thank You.

:)

G'AngeloRene, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

Just go ahead and accept the update. As long as you do not uninstall the game and play offline using ONLY the disc without updates you are fine.
  3. G'AngeloRene Win User

No no. There's nothing wrong. Just wanted to know and make sure I know what I was doing lol. But Thank You for responding. I'm good.
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

You are fine updating

They are just telling you if you ever go back to a OLD version of that same game you wont be able to play with that data. The data will NOT be deleted it just wont be usable.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Think of it like this.

Your game is version 1.0

When you update you game becomes 1.1 as well as your save.

If you delete your game you are at Version 0.0

Install game off disk with no updates you are back to 1.0.

Your 1.1 save will NOT work with 1.0.
  6. G'AngeloRene Win User

Whoo. Ok thank you. At least you know what game I'm talking about lol. That was so close. When agreeing to update, my created and downloaded content will still be around right? Cause when the update was done, I went through the records of how many matches
    I have won and the record is still shown.
Thema:

1. I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean? - Similar Threads - WWE 2K19 updating

2. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  3. I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19: So basically my Xbox got some error and I tried all the options but it didn’t work so I did an offline system update with a usb stick and my Xbox started working. But the issue is all my disc...
  4. I am repeatedly encountering error "0x80820003 - 0x46" when trying to install WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am repeatedly encountering error "0x80820003 - 0x46" when trying to install WWE 2K19: I have kept trying to install WWE 2K19, but every single time I try to install it, I encounter this: "Check your disc Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning it, or choose a different...
  5. Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday...: Anyone having syncing issues with WWE 2K18 & 19.....I lost ALL my CAW's last Thursday and still pissed off because after reboot, re-synced, and uninstall / install it still messed up!? Any...
  6. Wwe 2k19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wwe 2k19: Does anyone know if I can play against my friends on WWE2K19? ik its old and thats why i ask c342f325-adc1-423b-a44f-e7907bc44956
  7. Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars: I was playing wwe2k19 and i was in the middle of customizing one of my custom superstars but my xbox shut off and all the power in my house as well temporarily bc of a storm going on. When i was...
  8. Problemas con uso de Acelerator pack WWE 2K19 -[Translation - Problems using the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con uso de Acelerator pack WWE 2K19 -[Translation - Problems using the...: Compramor el acelerator pack y podemos jugar con los desbloqueos, pero cada que iniciamos nuevmamente el juego nos mandan un mensaje que existen funciones que no han sido instaladas localmente y...
  9. Dlc not installing wwe 2k19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dlc not installing wwe 2k19: Hi all. My boys have paid for and downloaded dlc for wwe 2k19 but it doesn't appear in the game. In my games and apps the dlc shows as available to install. We select it and it moves to...
  10. Error Code 0x83860012 on WWE 2k19.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x83860012 on WWE 2k19.: I cannot play WWE 2k19, the error code 0x83860012 is shown with a message "We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now." I cannot use the game offline because it goes back into a loop of...