i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

Discus and support i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitchel Roach, Mar 19, 2023.

1. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

:)

Mitchel Roach, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Just wanted to follow up and upon checking that if you have a DLC for this game on Xbox unfortunately it will not carry over on Steam.

Thanks.
  3. Belle B Win User

Hi Mitchel my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

Not all items synced from different platform stores to the other. As usually, it's platform based. What DLC did you have so I can check?
  4. nawaf 7ribya Win User

I have a problem with a game in gamepass name Remnant 2

the website only says for Steam and Epic because the data for this game is different between the Gampass and Steam
  5. dorifto123 Win User

How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?

Thank you! Do you happen to know where the save files are located for the Gampass version? Trying to move my saves from Steam version but couldn't find .sav file location for Gamepass
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

Hello FlamingDuckPie,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I don't believe that any DLC content would be transferable. From what I know, along with that article you have linked, there is no mention of licenses being transferable. Only game saves. So in this case, you would have needed
    to meet the conditions to get that dlc on Steam as well.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? - Similar Threads - wreckfest gampass dlc

2. Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with wreckfest crashing on xbox series x.: I have wreckfast installed digitally on my xbox series x. The game has worked for approx 6-7 months since owning it and has worked fine. For the last few weeks it will load to the start screen....
  3. Wreckfest Series X/S version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest Series X/S version: Hi, I'd like to buy Wreckfest Complete Edition optimized for Series X (60fps 4K), is there such thing? Currently I play a standard edition of the game on Game Pass. This version doesn't seem to...
  4. Wreckfest upgrade not working…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest upgrade not working…: I bought the physical copy of Wreckfest. With the series X upgrade came out on the MS store I purchased that for $10. It downloaded and it shows up on my storage device underneath the main game,...
  5. PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Game Pass- Wreckfest won't launch, screen is black and won't respond: So I got the gamepass and have been playing wreckfest, I played last night no issues but when I tried to play today the screen would just be black and when I clicked anything it would say that the...
  6. Games from game pass including wreckfest won't play on my Xbox series x using internal or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from game pass including wreckfest won't play on my Xbox series x using internal or...: Wreckfest among other Game Pass games won't play on my xbox series x with a ssd. Also won't play off external drive c4df2288-0423-43d6-8366-889cc424ccd3
  7. How to fix Xbox One S Wreckfest multiplayer servers not loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox One S Wreckfest multiplayer servers not loading?: I've attempted several troubleshooting techniques to include switching profiles, game re-install, reset router, checking NAT and multiplayer connection. Multiplayer works on other games just not...
  8. Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared: I purchased the upgrade for wreckfest over 6 months ago and haven't had a problem until a few days ago. I loaded the game up and noticed the prompt to purchase the upgrade had reappeared. Now the...
  9. Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest unable to select extreme damage: Hi there, I saw my mate playing wreckfest the other day on his PS% and being a game pass member I decided to install it on pc for myself. Unfortunately I cannot enable Extreme damage as it...
  10. Wreckfest Upgrade - Pay for the second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest Upgrade - Pay for the second time: Hello, Today, after the update to Wreckfest, I was directed also for a Wreckfest Upgrade which I had payed already when it was released on May this year. Is this normal? Pay 2 times for the same...