I have unsubscribed to you guys 3 months ago and you guys are still charging me $14.99 on...

Discus and support I have unsubscribed to you guys 3 months ago and you guys are still charging me $14.99 on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have canceled my subscription 3 months ago you guys are still charging my card $14.99 you charged it last month and then you charge it this month I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Randall West, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Randall West
    Randall West Guest

I have unsubscribed to you guys 3 months ago and you guys are still charging me $14.99 on...

I have canceled my subscription 3 months ago you guys are still charging my card $14.99 you charged it last month and then you charge it this month I would like to be refunded my money and my account canceled I already unsubscribed and you guys keep pulling money off my card

:)

Randall West, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I have unsubscribed to you guys 3 months ago and you guys are still charging me $14.99 on my card I would like to be refunded and canceled for this to stop

3. MindBlender Win User

I just made a payment to Microsoft and no idea what for?

14.99, that looks like 3 month Gold sub. You know that you are not always charged at the time of subscription renewal? probably your subscription renewed last month but you just got charged now.
  4. Christian Bermudez Win User

Updating Credit Card for GPU

That is correct

You may see a test charge to validate the card that will dissolve in a few days, but as long as you still have time on your account you should not be charged
    Okay I just updated my credit card and switched to a newer one so I now have my GPU back. I know you said the "charge" is just a test charge, so i'm not actually getting charged $14.99, but should I turn off recurring billing before the month ends just in case I get charged $14.99 for next months sub?
  5. PilotSplitter Win User

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

If you unsubscribe before the fourth month you can purchase the game pass for 3 months. You just need to unsubscribe. It could be difficult from the console. Use there website to unsubscribe.
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

you guys...

This community is better than most. A lot of knowledgeable dudes who've been playing Battlefield since before Jesus was born.
Thema:

1. I have unsubscribed to you guys 3 months ago and you guys are still charging me $14.99 on... - Similar Threads - unsubscribed guys months

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

in XboX Insiders
    Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to...
  8. Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?: How can I unsubscribe from whatever list has Xbox sending me messages in other languages? I'm American and I've never owned an Xbox or any other Microsoft hardware. I've used Windows and I know...
  9. Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even...
  10. if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game: if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26