I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working.
Discus and support I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an both an xbox series X and S in my household. I’m signed into both and have my Home Xbox set to my unit in the living room so that everyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mightybuddah, Sep 12, 2022.
Thema:
I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working.
Loading...
-
I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working. - Similar Threads - home Home function
-
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI
in XboX InsidersLevel 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test... -
Home network Remote Play only functions when TV is on
in XboX InsidersHome network Remote Play only functions when TV is on: Remote Play works flawlessly when I have the TV on, connect, and play on my Pixel 6 Pro. However, if I power on the console from standby remotely with my TV off, the app connects (little... -
Home Xbox function does not work properly.
in XBoX Games and AppsHome Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the... -
Home button does not function properly on any controller, and settings is inaccessible
in XBoX on ConsolesHome button does not function properly on any controller, and settings is inaccessible: pushing the home button on the Xbox One controller results in a transparent Gray screen selecting my gamertag in the upper right corner provides the same results. Clicking on the pins does the... -
Xbox button function changes... can't get home any more
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox button function changes... can't get home any more: with the new experience updates the xbox button or home button is now multi-functional... I can't seem to use it to get to the home screen any more. I don't know if it's a glitch or change, but...