I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails

Discus and support I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two xbox accounts, one that was made with my dads old email that we no longer have access to from years ago that is my main xbox games account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darian DouglasBurden, Jan 31, 2023.

1. I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails

I have two xbox accounts, one that was made with my dads old email that we no longer have access to from years ago that is my main xbox games account, and also one made with my personal email that I dont remember making that I've never used and didn't know existed until today.

I want to delete the account currently connected to my personal email but still retain usage of my emails with it as it is my main email and then connect my personal email to the other account in place of my dads old one that we can no longer access. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was something that is possible, I tried contacting xbox support but none of the account queries would let me call and get help so here I am.

Cheers.

:)

Darian DouglasBurden, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please follow the instructions on the website to change the email of the box account

How To Change The Email On An Xbox Account

https://www.alphr.com/change-email-xbox-account....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. CarTzy Win User

I have two accounts with the same email

Hello,

I do agree with WPAK, and after further consultation and research we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

With regards on the issue you found out, please do create a new thread for it.
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if there are two Xbox Accounts connected to the same Microsoft account (email address) it's usually best to contact Xbox Support via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Juhn Jac Win User

I have two accounts on the same email.

6. Nickas Bulionis Win User

sorry I've been busy with work, the xbox app is 2211.1001.24.0 and the gaming services is 8.71.12001.0
Thema:

1. I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails - Similar Threads - accounts need help

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  5. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  10. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...