I have two profiles in a single email

Discus and support I have two profiles in a single email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two accounts in a single email and I can't log in to one, which is my main one, but in the other I can log in. I was wondering how to delete... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElterSilva, Feb 28, 2021.

  1. ElterSilva
    ElterSilva Guest

    I have two profiles in a single email


    Code:
    I have two accounts in a single email and I can't log in to one, which is my main one, but in the other I can log in.
    
    I was wondering how to delete one of these accounts from my email.
    :)
     
    ElterSilva, Feb 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    How do I change an email on one of two accounts on the same email?

    Hi Jamar!

    Please be informed that it's not possible to have two accounts in a single email address. You both are using the same Microsoft/Xbox account. Unfortunately, it's not possible to separate those two. An Xbox account or profile is a Microsoft account itself.
  3. Rostom L Win User

    2 Xbox profiles linked to 1 Microsoft account.

    Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

    When was the last time you had access to your original account?

    Please be informed that a single email address or a single Microsoft account will always have one Xbox profile or gamertag. It's not possible to have more than one Xbox profile in one single Microsoft account.

    There two possible scenarios here. First, your original account may be linked to a different email address of yours. It may have a different spelling or domain which might be slightly identical to your current email. So I suggest that you check all your email addresses because one of them could have your correct Xbox profile. Second, it could be compromised or hacked by someone. They possibly removed your email address and replaced it with a new one letting you create a new account using your original email address. Kindly review your mailboxes to check for any confirmation emails regarding your account information change.

    Best regards,
  4. Rostom L Win User

    Gamertag duplicate

    Hi Richard!

    Which device/platform do you play the game?

    May I know exactly how do you see those two gamertags? It's actually not possible to have two gamertags/Xbox profiles on a single email address.

    You can confirm that by logging in your account via https://account.microsoft.com website and visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile to check your gamertag.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

    Account details gone

    Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

    Please be informed that a single email address or a single Microsoft account will always have one Xbox profile or gamertag. It's not possible to have more than one Xbox profile in one single Microsoft account.
  6. Rostom L Win User

    1 Microsoft account with 2 Xbox accounts on it.

    Hi there!

    There's no way we could have two Xbox accounts or profiles on a single Microsoft account. It has to be only one.

    How did you know or check that your Microsoft account has two Xbox profiles?

    Kindly check your account details through https://account.microsoft.com > Your info section. You should be able to see your account aliases or primary email address there. Then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile to check the Xbox account or profile linked to that account.
Thema:

I have two profiles in a single email

Loading...
  1. I have two profiles in a single email - Similar Threads - profiles single email

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]