I have two profiles by mistake. I bought the new Xbox x and couldn’t get any games from on...

Discus and support I have two profiles by mistake. I bought the new Xbox x and couldn’t get any games from on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two profiles by mistake. I bought the new Xbox x and couldn’t get any games from on line to play so I ordered another MW2 and the Gold pass so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lindy Williams, Feb 4, 2023.

  1. I have two profiles by mistake. I bought the new Xbox x and couldn’t get any games from on...


    I have two profiles by mistake. I bought the new Xbox x and couldn’t get any games from on line to play so I ordered another MW2 and the Gold pass so I could get back on line quickly. I have now downloaded the Xbox 1 games to the external hard drive but I still can’t play them. It asks if I own them but how do I prove it? The store should have a record! I think the problem is due to different profiles. I tried to download the settings from the Xbox one machine but it wants a very old email that has been closed for years so they can’t send me a code or whatever! OMG can someone help me? I have tried for 2 days and multiple hours trying to contact someone human at Microsoft but no one calls me like they say they will in one minute!

    :)
     
    Lindy Williams, Feb 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Joeven 5 Win User

    Pubg

    This is incredibly rude! Early adopters are being punished for not waiting to purchase their x1x (even tho there weren't any new games out with it). I get they want to bring in new customers but turning their back on the people that bought their xbox one
    x is only going to annoy xbox fans. Surely the xbox team have learnt that from their previous mistakes and should take care of their fans but it seems they haven't!
  3. X1X SWAT X1X Win User

    Controller connected but won't work?!?!?!?

    Also to unplugging my xbox, I'm sure it will work but the problem will just come back again in a day or two. I should not have to do that with a brand new system. It clearly has issues and I want them fixed or a new console.

    My mistake was calling xbox a week after I bought the system and explaining my issues and the lady told me they would be fixed in December, so I held off on returning the console. BIG mistake. I wish I bought a PS4. Xbox has gone downhill from the early
    days of the 360.
  4. marcusschur Win User

    Why do I need the xbox one and series X versions of call of duty cold war installed?

    I have the same problem I couldn’t even get the series x version to work or download it because it kept telling me to buy it again so I got a refund and bought the deluxe version but it’s crazy that the series x version doesn’t work without the Xbox one version, microsoft please fix this for us!!!
  5. GR412 Win User

    Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

    Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    I bought a game by mistake

    You would need a full paid subscription in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Trials do not actually change your account status to gold. One games require a subscription in order to keep the games for free so they work a little differently.
    For a refund/exchange, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

I have two profiles by mistake. I bought the new Xbox x and couldn’t get any games from on...

Loading...
  1. I have two profiles by mistake. I bought the new Xbox x and couldn’t get any games from on... - Similar Threads - profiles mistake bought

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  6. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  7. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...
  10. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...