I have two microsoft accounts. One owns minecraft, the other is new. I tried buying...

Discus and support I have two microsoft accounts. One owns minecraft, the other is new. I tried buying... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a main microsoft account on which I've played Minecraft for years. Now I have a new microsoft account on the same computer(win 10 laptop) on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yaelglo, Apr 24, 2023.

1. yaelglo
    yaelglo Guest

I have two microsoft accounts. One owns minecraft, the other is new. I tried buying...

I have a main microsoft account on which I've played Minecraft for years. Now I have a new microsoft account on the same computer(win 10 laptop) on which I wish to have a separate Minecraft user. It does not have access to the Minecraft content I won and I understand why, as its a different user, but when I try to buy a new 'copy' for that new account, I get a message "You already own this" from the store app thing, and it refuses to make the purchase. So how do I get Minecraft to work on the new account?

:)

yaelglo, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

I have two microsoft accounts. One owns minecraft, the other is new. I tried buying minecraft for the new one but can't but also can't play?

sign in to the store with the old account, download minecraft and then sign out and back in with the new account, then you can play minecraft without repurchasing it.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I have two microsoft accounts. One owns minecraft, the other is new. I tried buying minecraft for the new one but can't but also can't play?

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

In order to fix this, please sign out all of your accounts on:

account.microsoft.com

account.xbox.com

Xbox app

Microsoft Store

Once it's done, please try to re-sign in to your new account and check if you can purchase the Minecraft game.

Please let me know if it works.
  4. m5433 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition disappeared from my Microsoft account

Yes, that's fine. I have two Minecraft accounts, and two Microsoft accounts to go with them. However, only one of the Microsoft accounts is showing that it has a Minecraft account (that being the latest account that I brought). The other one is not. The two accounts are also completely separate, and have nothing to do with each other. I definitely migrated Minecraft to the correct account, and as I said, it did work initially. I have also tried logging in with my original Mojang account, before I migrated, but that doesn't work either. I have checked all of these accounts.
  5. BNGHR Win User

Minecraft account stolen

To clarify, the account was definitely migrated to a microsoft account, but it's been a minute since i logged on so just in case i tried logging on with every e-mail adress i had. In the end there was two e-mail adresses with existing microsoft accounts that simply made a new profile in minecraft and didn't log into the bought account (which is displayed on my launcher, the one i can't access) and two e-mail adresses that said their respective microsoft accounts didn't exist, but one of those e-mails (the ones whose microsoft accounts didn't exist) has the transaction reciept, and i assume i kept the minecraft account tied to the google account i used to buy the game (since the two existing microsoft accounts do not register the bought minecraft account). So now im not sure which microsoft account was tied to the minecraft profile, which is mostly the reason as to why im not sure where to ask for help.
  6. Olivia Armstrong1 Win User

I can't access my migrated minecraft account

I have a similar issue. I had already migrated my account months ago and due to inactivity I was logged out. When trying to log back in with my Microsoft account, none of the emails I've tried are logging into the correct account I migrated with. I have no idea what email I used to create the Microsoft account I migrated with as I have tried every email I can think of. The other Microsoft accounts the emails log me in with just create new migrated accounts which tell me I need to purchase Minecraft as I do not own it, despite me buying it 2 years ago and playing it with no issues up until now. I don't want to buy the game again as I know I already own it, I just don't know how to access the account I own it on again.
Thema:

1. I have two microsoft accounts. One owns minecraft, the other is new. I tried buying... - Similar Threads - microsoft accounts owns

2. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  3. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  4. How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account: My sons xbox account is under my microsoft account, as it was setup when he was young. He now wants to transfer this to his own account. I cannot believe the lack of foresight that nobody at...
  5. Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?: I have a mac, and I play Minecraft java edition, but whenever I try to register my account to play with a client such as Badlion or lunar, it says that my Microsoft account does not own Minecraft,...
  6. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  7. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox...
  8. My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own: ive been using my main email for minecraft for over seven years and for some reason, Windows changed the email on my windows account to some random auto generated email. doing that, minecraft has...
  9. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  10. this microsoft account does not appear to own a Minecraft account or have PC Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    this microsoft account does not appear to own a Minecraft account or have PC Gamepass: yesterday I was playing Minecraft like usual but today when I opened the launcher ... my account was logged out ... i tried to log it back in and it didn't work so I went to minecraft.net. there I...