I have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD.

Discus and support I have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD. 3c21de51-10dc-44e0-90ea-6350f155366e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shimaa Refaat, Jun 8, 2023.

1. I have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD.

I have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD.

:)

Shimaa Refaat, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Shah Ameerr Win User

The both currency is in USD I'm telling you again and again so [mod removed] and its your work to guide and help us make my money combine or tell me how do I use them; they both are the USDDDDDDDD
  3. DeniqL Win User

Ok that is the issue then. Those currencies are form different regions even if they both are in USD. You can not combine different region´s currency
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

This will depend on the region that the currency was purchased in.

When you go to make a purchase, it will show you what currency can be used for that particular purchase. If both currencies cant be used, it cant be done.

I do understand they may BOTH say USD, but this is not always the case aa again, it depends on the region it was purchased in.
  5. Shah Ameerr Win User

hey this is the fulll screenshot why you dont responding?
    [​IMG]
  6. Shah Ameerr Win User

[​IMG]
    look I opened your link & the Same thing in my balance opens

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD. - Similar Threads - different currencies Microsoft

2. I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have 2 Xbox series X on 2 different TV's.: I don't understand if they are both in 2 different TVs why does turning one on. Turn off the other. It completely cuts the Xbox off. Makes me resign in and load games. Why and how do I get it to...
  3. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  4. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  5. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  6. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  7. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  8. Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any differences between gen 8 and gen 9 controllers?: As I see there's no differences except the D-pad's design. Maybe the vibrations are different, I don't know. 3e1630d9-3a63-4101-8143-b46aa72f8941
  9. Can't change gamertag because the currency is different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag because the currency is different: I want to change my gamertag but it only shows in USD and im from Malaysia b229d26b-c1d6-436d-aced-51eb9b14ff45
  10. Puerto Rico Shows Up as A Different Currency even though It's USD How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Puerto Rico Shows Up as A Different Currency even though It's USD How do i fix it?: [img] So a while back (maybe a few months) i bought a 90$ Xbox Gift card. i had my account set to the island of puerto rico at the time and i redeemed it. it says its a separate currency from...