I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...

Discus and support I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is failing a lot before I didn't have much trouble today I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by flores8312, Sep 9, 2019.

1. flores8312
    flores8312 Guest

I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...

I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is failing a lot before I didn't have much trouble today I don't know what's happening

:)

flores8312, Sep 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is failing a lot before I didn't have much trouble today I don't know what's happening

You can stay updated on the service outage here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Some games do allow you to play while in offline mode. But you will not be able to use apps like Hulu.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.
  3. arhighepardul Win User

ISSIUE with Xbox live

Hello,3 days ago i lose my connection to xbox live,i have bought Xbox live.I don´t know why.Xbox error is 80151909,i try search somting on websites but i can´t search anything what souhld help me.I played normalny and for second day i can´t join.Error
    I have the same error with you. It could refer to a timeout on the attempt to connect to the xbox live service. The xbox is not connecting to the live service. This error can't be taken literally, but it refers to the fail to connect to live.
  4. ABAxStorm Win User

Achievement Score not registered.

It may take a while to update, as it may depend on your connection to the Xbox Live service. Try waiting a day or two, as it should grant you the Gamerscore.
  5. Madriok Win User

SUDDEN ICMP ERROR PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

and here we are, two some years later, and icmp errors are back, in truth half the time it wont connect to live and either gives me " live connection error" or "icmp " three days now since some jack-squat hacker group decided to be babies, yet im still suffering
    and losing money on their immaturity .
  6. NarcoticDragoon Win User

Can't connect every time i turn my xbox on.

The first two days that this was happening to me it would connect to the network, it would connect to the internet, then not to Xbox Live. Since then, however, eight days have passed and I'm on the tenth day of no Xbox Live and It continually says that it
    can connect to the Network and Router but cannot connect to the internet and gives me an MTU error.
Thema:

1. I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is... - Similar Threads - days connect Live

2. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  3. Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days: Once I restart it & power it off it starts working again but its getting annoying (the first day I bought to Xbox i wouldn't connect till I booted it off, Idk if this has something to do with...
  4. Xbox Series S doesn't connect to Wifi anymore after being unplugged for a few days.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S doesn't connect to Wifi anymore after being unplugged for a few days.: So, I've had trouble connecting with my Series S at times anyway, but was always able to work around it. However right now I'm quite lost. The internet in my apartment, which I share/get from my...
  5. My Xbox series x won’t show wireless networks or connect to any network all day. I’ve reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x won’t show wireless networks or connect to any network all day. I’ve reset...: I reset everything multiple times . Wi-Fi is on and everthing else is connected. 695eae9e-fd26-4c04-bb1e-0dea7ea69910
  6. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  7. Xbox Console Companion wont connect to my Xbox One Day One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion wont connect to my Xbox One Day One: Xbox Console Companion won't connect to my Xbox One Day One console after logging-in the ip address of my xbox one console. It wont add my xbox one console. I got this message instead "We are not...
  8. Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers: So I came home from work to find that my xbox live account somehow got a 24 hour enforcement, which supposedly stopped me being able to use communication features for a day. Not really sure why,...
  9. Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somehow got a 1 day ban, now can't connect to any game servers: So I came home from work to find that my xbox live account somehow got a 24 hour enforcement, which supposedly stopped me being able to use communication features for a day. Not really sure why,...
  10. Xbox one Day one Edition can't connect to DHCP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Day one Edition can't connect to DHCP.: Alright, here's there issue, I've got a Day One edition Xbox One that "Can't connect to your DHCP server" on a wired connection. No matter of unplugging, replugging or power cycling gets the...