I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...

Discus and support I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when pressing the ‘A’ button to confirm nothing happened! I then tried to redeem it via the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amy ollerenshaw, Dec 31, 2023.

1. I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...

I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when pressing the ‘A’ button to confirm nothing happened! I then tried to redeem it via the website to be told that the code had already been redeemed?! Where has it gone?!

:)

amy ollerenshaw, Dec 31, 2023
  2. AIexandar Win User

redeem code problem

If you already tried redeeming the code on your computer, but haven't tried redeeming it on the 360 console, try that.

Here's how you can redeem a code on your 360 console:

1. Press the Guide button on the controller.

2. Go to Games & Apps by scrolling left

3. Select Redeem Code.

4. When prompted, click Yes to confirm the redemption.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to confirm the code nothing happened! Then tried to redeem it online to be told that it had already been redeemed!

Hi Amy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check again your transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Follow these steps:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

Order history

You can also check your library.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

Choose Full library > All owned games.

Let me know if it works!
  4. amy ollerenshaw Win User

I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to confirm the code nothing happened! Then tried to redeem it online to be told that it had already been redeemed!

Thanks for all your help. He wanted a new Xbox controller and in the end I’ve used the voucher against that - he wanted to buy some V- Bucks originally. So frustrating that it’s so difficult! Appreciate your help and Happy New Year!

Amy
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Amy!

Did you redeem it using your account or his? Is he using a child account?
  6. amy ollerenshaw Win User

Hi Rodrigo

Thank you for responding!

I have just checked my order history on my Microsoft account and the £30 is there but hasn’t been applied to my son’s Xbox console?! What can I do now?

Many thanks

Amy
Thema:

I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to...

1. I have tried to redeem a code on the Xbox console but when I clicked the ‘A’ button to... - Similar Threads - tried redeem code

2. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  3. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...
  4. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  5. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  6. Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox code Redeem denied on PC, Went to try on Xbox and now the code says its redeemed.: Hello! i was trying to activate this Minty Legends Fortnite Pack that i bought a while ago (not expired) and i tried to redeem it on pc and it pulled it up, like it noticed that it was that Minty...
  7. when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....: 32$ gift card from Target and because its a Fortnite gift card it had a 16 letter and number code when redeemed in the epic games store it sent me a code to use for Xbox and when used it gave the...
  8. Keep freezing after trying to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep freezing after trying to redeem code: Hi I am trying to redeem and code for me console but every time it does it this is freezes when you try and confirm it. Have already tried the recommended advise from before is there anything else...
  9. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  10. i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...: i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed i bought the card today aug. 2nd and recievied aproval message and code at...