I have to restart my Xbox to play Roblox after I played a game

Discus and support I have to restart my Xbox to play Roblox after I played a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi can someone help me how do I fix this problem because my roblox is glitched if it doesn’t restart and I had the game for a year and wouldn’t work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by White SwissShepherd Dog, Jan 2, 2022.

1. I have to restart my Xbox to play Roblox after I played a game

Hi can someone help me how do I fix this problem because my roblox is glitched if it doesn’t restart and I had the game for a year and wouldn’t work.

:)

White SwissShepherd Dog, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please perform a powercycle, to fix the issue.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work, uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next option.
  3. XilefoeY Win User

Unable to join a Roblox Game

Hello Brad,

I have an adult account and I was testing Roblox on our Xbox because my son wants to play on a PC online with a friend of his who has an Xbox.

I tried to disconnect and reconnect again, checked my privacy settings but I still can't play any Roblox game.
  4. RAppel1 Win User

Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games available on XBOX.

Could be a update issue or maybe connection. Might have to restart
    Nope. Everything works great.

Otherwise i couldn't play Piggy in Roblox on Xbox ;)
  5. RemixedFlamezYT Win User

Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006

I got the same problem too. I cant play games that I installed digitally. However I am able to play games on a Physical Disc. I can also use apps that I installed. I tried playng Roblox, which I INSTALLED DIGATALLY and I kept getting the same error code
    after starting the game 20 times and restarting the Xbox One S. If anyone reads this, I need a solution ASAP.
  6. Unbornkiller615 Win User

roblox xbox one no resaults

Roblox: The most *** game on console that makes you wait till it is available in your country. It has 10 games in it which is flipped up.

Meanwhile you can play on you PC that has many games.

P.S Change your country to USA and restart then download roblox, change it back to your country and have fun. (Dont forget to restart)
Thema:

1. I have to restart my Xbox to play Roblox after I played a game - Similar Threads - restart play Roblox

2. Laptop kept restarting when spacebar/ctrl key is pressed. This happened after playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop kept restarting when spacebar/ctrl key is pressed. This happened after playing...: Played spiderman 2 remastered for few hours and suddenly my spacebar & ctrl key led to laptop restarting. Did not change any settings at all 0a9d9a23-d110-4ee0-a897-335caed1032b
  3. My Xbox series keeps kicking me out when I play call of duty , tried restarting the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series keeps kicking me out when I play call of duty , tried restarting the Xbox...: I bought a xbox series s last year and now all of sudden my game call of duty keeps freezing and kicks me out to the Xbox home screen and sometimes the Xbox just switches off by itself as well...
  4. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  5. monitor goes black and restarts my pc when i try to play valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    monitor goes black and restarts my pc when i try to play valorant: i have updated my drivers, theres no new updates on my pc, i've factory reset my computer twice, reinstalled and uninstalled valorant, and it still keeps happening. i've done everything a riot dev...
  6. My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox just crash, there is no error code. I restart it and it still crash, i play GTA 5...: i can’t play any game on my Xbox Series S! I dont know that to do…? be3e62b6-6e82-460c-877a-b4631de32f32
  7. When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How...: When I play some games, they sometimes freeze and require the console to be restarted, How can I resolve this. 6851b925-d7f9-43eb-b3ad-11e1d0e04e04
  8. When playing CSGO, there is no error in automatically restarting the system after a black...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing CSGO, there is no error in automatically restarting the system after a black...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate :...
  9. Everytime I start playing AC Valhalla my Series X restarts how do I fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I start playing AC Valhalla my Series X restarts how do I fix this: I can get about 10-15 minutes in when I play the Siege of Paris I'm almost to the end and I have put 103 hours into the game itself and now it pause and makes a weird noise from game audio and the...
  10. Xbox Series X restarting a few minutes after playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X restarting a few minutes after playing a game: This starts to happen after the last update > Xbox Insider Release – Alpha (2308.230706-2200) submitted by /u/oganzah [link] [comments]