I have to re input my wifi password everytime I turn my series S on

Discus and support I have to re input my wifi password everytime I turn my series S on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox series S recently and the console works fine but everytime I turn it on it won’t naturally connect to wifi and I have to put the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Diego_Cruz:), Jan 11, 2023.

1. Diego_Cruz:)
    Diego_Cruz:) Guest

I just bought an Xbox series S recently and the console works fine but everytime I turn it on it won’t naturally connect to wifi and I have to put the wifi password every single time I turn it on. I’ve tried resetting the router many times but nothing is working. This is starting to become very irritating and I need answers and ways to fix this Permanently

:)

Diego_Cruz:), Jan 11, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Make sure your Xbox Series S has the latest system update. Go to Settings > System > Console Info & Updates and check for updates. Updating the console to the latest version might resolve any bugs or compatibility issues with your network.

Check your network settings on the Xbox Series S. Go to Settings > Network and verify that the console is set to connect to the correct WiFi network, and that the network status says "Connected".

Make sure your router's firmware is up to date. Sometimes, outdated firmware can cause connectivity issues. You can check the router manufacturer's website for information on how to update the firmware.

Make sure your router's security settings are compatible with the Xbox Series S. You may want to try temporarily disabling the security or creating a separate network specifically for your console if your router has multiple network options.

Try forget your network on your Xbox Series S and setup your network from scratch on your Xbox, this might help.
  3. tharok2 Win User

Wireless Network Password Not Saving

I really hate the way Xbox one manages wifi connections. I take my xbox on the road with me and I hate having to re enter my wifi passwords everytime I switch between my mobile hotspot and my home network.
  4. oVRhymesVo Win User

Every 5 minutes my Xbox disconnects from live.

And everytime i put in my wifi password it fixes
  5. XxTHRILLER14Xx Win User

My WiFi won’t connect to my Xbox

Actually it is not working. Everytime my Xbox turns off and I turn it back on I have to hard reset again to connect to the WiFi with my phone through the Xbox app
  6. CrazyNomad Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?

It's so annoying, when i'm working from home I have to unplug my series X because everytime i turn on my xbox wireless headset for a teams metting, it will turn on my series X........ so annoying.
Thema:

1. I have to re input my wifi password everytime I turn my series S on - Similar Threads - input wifi password

2. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  3. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  4. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  5. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  6. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  7. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?: Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but...
  8. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  9. xBox One S: No Time Allowed to input WiFi Password

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox One S: No Time Allowed to input WiFi Password: Working xBox moved to parents home but will not connect to router. When selecting the home router SSID (VM … 66-2G) on “Choose Connection” list the enter password box & onscreen keyboard appear...
  10. Connecting to wifi that input password after connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to wifi that input password after connecting: I recently moved into a set of flats where the internet is ready in, however, you can connect to the router without a password. BUT in order to connect to the internet you then have to input a...