I have to accounts with the same email

Discus and support I have to accounts with the same email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two accounts with the same email which I can't log into my main account (bear) due to it logging me into my second account straight away (bill... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nickas Bulionis, Nov 27, 2022.

1. I have to accounts with the same email

I have two accounts with the same email which I can't log into my main account (bear) due to it logging me into my second account straight away (bill cipher)

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

Nickas Bulionis, Nov 27, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

I have two accounts with the same email

Hello,

I do agree with WPAK, and after further consultation and research we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

With regards on the issue you found out, please do create a new thread for it.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if there are two Xbox Accounts connected to the same Microsoft account (email address) it's usually best to contact Xbox Support via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Juhn Jac Win User

I have two accounts on the same email.

5. 01 ggabesz Win User

I have 2 accounts on the same email

6. Nickas Bulionis Win User

sorry I've been busy with work, the xbox app is 2211.1001.24.0 and the gaming services is 8.71.12001.0
Thema:

I have to accounts with the same email

1. I have to accounts with the same email - Similar Threads - accounts same email

2. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email: Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  5. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  6. 2 accounts on the same email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 accounts on the same email?: Okay, so I had this account for a long time now, and didn't have game pass. So I thought I'm gonna renew my subscription on this account. But when I logged in to my account, it wasn't the same. It...
  7. A new account has been created for the same email on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    A new account has been created for the same email on my pc: I've been playing on my Xbox for a while and got a pc just under a year ago, recently tried to log in on the Xbox app on pc using the email I use for my Xbox and it has created an entirely new...
  8. My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has not accessed by account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or...: My son has not accessed his account in over 4 years. He no longer has the same email or phone number. Is there a way he can gain access to his account? Have tried Microsoft recovery, ,but can't be...
  9. I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two minecraft accounts under the same email... PLEASE HELP!!!!: Years ago, I bought minecraft and had the account under a cox email. Cox after some time shut down, and I could no longer access this email, and thus couldnt access my account. I then created a...
  10. i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...: I got hacked on my old microsoft account i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same email now each time i try to login on a microsoft app i get you...