i have this problem when i am trying to launch fortnite and it keeps telling me...

Discus and support i have this problem when i am trying to launch fortnite and it keeps telling me... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; fortniteclient-win64-shipping_exe - bad image this is the error message [img] this is the image if you need any m ore information please send a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HypX PRED, Nov 3, 2022.

1. HypX PRED
    HypX PRED Guest

i have this problem when i am trying to launch fortnite and it keeps telling me...

fortniteclient-win64-shipping_exe - bad image this is the error message
    i have this problem when i am trying to launch fortnite and it keeps telling me... [​IMG]

this is the image if you need any m ore information please send a message

:)

HypX PRED, Nov 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i have this problem when i am trying to launch fortnite and it keeps telling me fortniteclient-win64-shipping_exe - bad image. what do i do?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this HypX

I found a tutorial that could help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYfz8zVbag

Let me know how it goes

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Unrenowned Hero Win User

My games don't work since Christmas

I am having a similar problem, ever since Christmas gta v won't launch, it keeps telling me "check your connection" and when I look at the game in the market place it is displaying the price as if I don't own it.
  4. Buddy X6 Win User

Game

Fortnite keeps showing an error code
    Yea I am having errors on any game I launch at the moment. Trying to play xbox ya'll
  5. Seán ó hÉanna Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 won’t allow me to start it even with the disk if I’m offline.

I have same problem , tells me I need to check my connection when I try to launch it offline
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Keeps telling me I need to sign in when I already am.

Hi there Cyber welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay try this: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu)

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC
Thema:

1. i have this problem when i am trying to launch fortnite and it keeps telling me... - Similar Threads - problem trying launch

2. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  9. Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced: Xbox cycles through codes E200, E101 and E102. Have tried to factory reset it twice and it just flashes 2 times in a repeated pattern. Next step is to figure out the price and get my xbox serviced...
  10. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...